PDA

View Full Version : Super Tuesday Ideas

netstorm
01-22-2008, 03:44 PM
I have some pretty good ideas for super Tuesday, and would like some help, and suggestions as well. My first plan is to get as many signs near the voting stations as possible. Myself, and a friend are going to make signs which have 1 or 2 key points as well as Ron Paul's name on them.

The current problem I see with regular Ron Paul signs is they say the following. Ron Paul hope for America. Google Ron Paul. Ron Paul for President. Etc. Etc.These don't really tell people much about Ron Paul, and don't spark much interest. If we can get signs on telephone wire polls, or anywhere on the way to the voting areas(depending on local city legalities) this may get Dr. Paul more votes.

Some examples such as:

1. First telephone poll.
Vote Ron Paul 2008
Bring our Troops Home

2. Second telephone poll.
Vote Ron Paul 2008
End Inflation

3. Third telephone poll.
Vote Ron Paul 2008
Secure our Borders

4. Fourth telephone poll.
Vote Ron Paul 2008
Less Government Spending

Etc. Etc.

I was thinking that we can have a site with a google maps api, with signups, possibly using meet up groups etc. to do this. Let me know what you think, and please suggest other good phrases that we can use. I would also like to know the legalities of this. My local city has this to say.

“Temporary signs” can include temporary business advertising signs, real estate signs, political signs, construction,

wstrucke
01-22-2008, 03:45 PM
good idea

kind of like those south of the border signs on i-95