PDA

View Full Version : Then there were five.......

xRedfoxx
01-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Dr. Paul said it best in his email today: "Your work is paying off!"

I put some more signs out last night and will do some more today. The more that drop out, the better for us!! Huck is next!! Let's keep this mean lean fighting machine going!!!!

The time is now!! Please go out this week and post at least 5 more signs each!

Matt
Manor-Elgin (Texas) Meetup Coord.
Travis County Pcnt 105 Chair (to be)

wgadget
01-22-2008, 03:08 PM
Either Huck or Rudy....But I guess Huck is going broke at a pretty fast clip.

Deborah K
01-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Five?

Ron Paul
McCain
Giuliani
Romney
Huckabee
Hunter

Duncan Hunter hasn't dropped out yet. Has he? Seems the poor guy is getting the same treatment or worse that our guy is getting.

nc4rp
01-22-2008, 03:13 PM
Either Huck or Rudy....But I guess Huck is going broke at a pretty fast clip.

ill propose they take each other down in a blaze of fire like Denethor Steward of Gondor in Return of the King, except it will be both of em battling it out as they fall to their fiery demise.

wgadget
01-22-2008, 03:13 PM
Hunter dropped out last weekend.

Michael Medved of talk radio fame is now saying there are FOUR SOLID CANDIDATES. Turd.

TexFootballMom
01-22-2008, 03:14 PM
I thought Hunter dropped out.

ConstitutionGal
01-22-2008, 03:14 PM
Five?

Ron Paul
McCain
Giuliani
Romney
Huckabee
Hunter

Duncan Hunter hasn't dropped out yet. Has he? Seems the poor guy is getting the same treatment or worse that our guy is getting.

Hunter dropped out the night of the Nevada caucus.

Bilgefisher
01-22-2008, 03:17 PM
P.S. For those of you who haven't heard, Mike Huckabee's campaign is broke. Don't let the same thing happen to Ron Paul. After all, where else would Mike Huckabee get all of his ideas? Contribute today!

Anyone else laugh out loud? :D

JenaS62
01-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Dr. Paul said it best in his email today: "Your work is paying off!"

I put some more signs out last night and will do some more today. The more that drop out, the better for us!! Huck is next!! Let's keep this mean lean fighting machine going!!!!

The time is now!! Please go out this week and post at least 5 more signs each!

Matt
Manor-Elgin (Texas) Meetup Coord.
Travis County Pcnt 105 Chair (to be)

I put up 5 RP signs last night as well as a few strategically placed bumperstickers. This weekend - my husband and I are going to an overpass over I-95 in South Florida to hold up huge ron paul signs for an hour or two. In addition - our precinct is canvassing our neighborhood on Sunday and we are planning on setting up a table outside of our voting precinct on Tuesday to get some name recognition before people go in to vote.

xRedfoxx
01-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Folks...we have to keep up the hard work! The media will have no choice but to cover Dr. Paul in the very near future!! I see so many Ron Paul signs now, it's a beautiful sight!!!!