PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm the negative troll

Oyate
01-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Howdy folks, Oyate the negative troll here.

Just thought I'd keep you posted on our program. See, the whole troll program has got way more sophisticated. We call it the "positive reinforcement with negative redirection effect". It's working out pretty well. So well in fact that we've pushed a new program on you. We're demoing our active disillusionment model now and we think it's going to be a top seller.

So I'm here by way of conducting market research. And I'll do it the same way we're finding works well with you. First, I'll positively reinforce you and I hope you'll notice that my profile identifies me as a "Senior" person on these boards, which confers a certain legitimacy, don't you think?

Frank Luntz is a real creep, don't you think? This man is perverting our political system to line his own pockets and manipulate the people into self-destructive channels. What do you think?

OK, so I just established positive reinforcement but set you up. It's a crude example but there it is. If I was pushing the program, I would have drawn you out in conversation, acted bewildered, misdirected you with misinformation and distracted you from the forward momentum of the movement. And I would have certainly interjected a sense of hopelessness, of inability and ineffectuality.

But as I said, we're pushing a new program and I'm here to get your thoughts on that. It's all about active disillusionment now. So tell me what sells better to you now.

Do you:

1. Feel like we failed because we are losers?

2. Do you feel like we failed because we are insane fringe conspiracy theorists?

3. Do you feel like we failed because the masses are not prepared to hear the truth in spite of our very best effort to enlighten them?

4. Do you feel like we failed because we did not work hard enough or be organized or donate enough, that in fact, we are not enough?

5. Do you feel like the MSM in all it's power and all those rich people in fancy suits and expensive cars with the mad security was just too much for us little, itty-bitty people to overcome?

6. Do you feel like we failed because we failed because we failed because of failure that is inherent in our failing failurability?

In short, how can you identify yourself in terms of failure to me right now, here, today? Or how can you relate to me in my deepest passion at this moment, dear brothers and sisters!

Let us sit around and weep, why don't we? For we are all fairly pathetic, aren't we? I'm a real patriot. I believe in something or other. Oh God, we are really, seriously underperforming and we're beat!

See what I just did? Again, my example is kind of gross but that last paragraph was the active misdirection thing. We're still working out the bugs.

Come on tell me.
Why are we so wrong all the sudden?
Come on. Bare your soul.
You can tell me, I'm the negative troll.
And to the other trolls,
Come on cousin,
We'll rack their patriot asses up by the dozen.
And we'll take this negativity to the polls
Where we will win.
Ayup, we're the trolls.

JustBcuz
01-22-2008, 01:55 PM
I got to Frank and stopped reading.

F U FRANK!

affa
01-22-2008, 01:56 PM
I pick #6, we failed because we failed because we failed because of failure that is inherent in our failing failurability?

Absolutely perfect parody of how those jerks work. Thanks for making me smile.

tommy7154
01-22-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm not sure what this is about, but I don't feel like we've "failed" at all. And for christs sake it's "all of A sudden". When you say all the sudden it's like it was some special "sudden" or perhaps the entire sudden, but really who's to say?? It was just A sudden among countless others. Nothing special.

ThomasJ
01-22-2008, 01:57 PM
If only that post was not so true....

ThomasJ
01-22-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm not sure what this is about, but I don't feel like we've "failed" at all. And for christ sake it's "all of A sudden". When you say all the sudden it's like it was some special "sudden", but really who's to say?? It was just A sudden among countless others. Nothing special.

He is being facetious....

You know Irony?

KewlRonduderules
01-22-2008, 01:59 PM
Hey I have one for you - " Look guys I do not want to sound like a partypooper, but do you feel we..."

;)

fuzzybekool
01-22-2008, 02:00 PM
"He is who sleeps with itchy ass wake up with stinky fingers."

Oyate
01-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Why do we feel so guilty?

Why aren't we good enough?

You people aren't facing the serious issues! They are on the inside! Not the outside!

KewlRonduderules
01-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Why do we feel so guilty?

Why aren't we good enough?

You people aren't facing the serious issues! They are on the inside! Not the outside!

Ha ha!

So true!

:D

Oyate
01-22-2008, 02:08 PM
OMG! Fellow trolls! I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner!

OMFG you guys aren't going to believe this but I'm just one step ahead. Hint: disillusioned namespace on the boards!

Just think about it and get yours first. I already registered as "used2believe". I got a few more on my list like GivnUp and l8r4u but I thought I'd tip you off to get in ahead of the rush.

And I totally have to change my sig, right? This "3VOl from Arizona" thing is yesterday. Now it's "forget it, we tried, we failed".

So far so good?

KewlRonduderules
01-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Oh my! This is too funny!!!

We needs a funnies-subforum or a general chat area- where we can post this kind of stuff.

Here is another one:

We need to get the "normal" people vote!

Oyate
01-22-2008, 02:16 PM
OK, troll alert: all trolls report for business.

The idiots are trying to court the Fred-heads. What laughable measles.

We are going to rely upon the fact that RPR has enough hate-jiuce spread around that the Fred-heads already feel alienated. And we're going to get to work on some serious Fred-head hate on all the boards. And of course, we'll identify as RPR and 9/11 truthers and use as much profanity as we can. In fact, some of the hardcores among us are going to strangle cats as we leave phone messages. More moderate elements plan to play spooky Haloween records in the background, but it's up to us to find our level of comfort.

Just a reminder, if anyone didn't get the radionuclide tattoo that shows we get into movies for free in return for our dedication please PM me. Pretty soon we're going to have a new health plan and up to 40% discounts at your most favoritest places to shop!

torchbearer
01-22-2008, 02:26 PM
:)

crazyfacedjenkins
01-22-2008, 02:28 PM
OK, troll alert: all trolls report for business.

The idiots are trying to court the Fred-heads. What laughable measles.

We are going to rely upon the fact that RPR has enough hate-jiuce spread around that the Fred-heads already feel alienated. And we're going to get to work on some serious Fred-head hate on all the boards. And of course, we'll identify as RPR and 9/11 truthers and use as much profanity as we can. In fact, some of the hardcores among us are going to strangle cats as we leave phone messages. More moderate elements plan to play spooky Haloween records in the background, but it's up to us to find our level of comfort.

Just a reminder, if anyone didn't get the radionuclide tattoo that shows we get into movies for free in return for our dedication please PM me. Pretty soon we're going to have a new health plan and up to 40% discounts at your most favoritest places to shop!

I like profanity...

Dan Klaus
01-22-2008, 02:30 PM
interesting post...thanks for sharing...

UK4Paul
01-22-2008, 02:34 PM
In other words, they pre-suppose "failure".

When in reality, Ron Paul is and will continue to be... A RESOUNDING SUCCESS!

kaleidoscope eyes
01-22-2008, 02:35 PM

Ummmm... hilarious? :D my cat didn't think it was so funny though. lol

KewlRonduderules
01-22-2008, 02:41 PM
[edit for quote]

:confused:

It is called satire.

Mikakaze
01-22-2008, 02:44 PM
40% discounts!

billyjoeallen
trollin' trollin' trollin'
though the streams are swollen
Keep them bad posts rollin'
Rawhide!

Oyate
[edit for quote]

Formulaic, honey. See, I come in just over the threshold. I say just enough good things not to get banned but now I get to infect you.

Don't you think it's pathetic that forum admins don't even care enough to ban somebody like me?

Like, what's wrong with this movement? Doesn't it just crumble your whole perception of our glorious movement?

I guess we weren't good enough after all.

How did I do there? Totally bummed yet?

Aw crap, I'm bored of this. I like this Thompson initiative thing. Somebody take over as the negative troll on this thread. I'll pay you back, promise.

Dr.3D
01-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Damn, now I feel like so much of a failure.... boo hoo...
Why didn't I feel like a failure before I read that?

It's true... they come here and try to make us feel like stupid, tin foil hat wearing, conspiracy theorist failures. When you see one of these kind of guys, just ignore him.

Andrew76
01-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Very clever indeed, Oyate! Big ups on your perceptive perceptivity. Consider me a shade wiser from this point on!

;)

affa
01-22-2008, 02:58 PM
"Hey, stop being yourself. I know this whole movement is about freedom and everything... but it's VITAL you stop being yourself. Cut your hair! Buy a suit! CONFORM CONFORM CONFORM! Freedom is conformity! Liberty is authority! This movement needs to stagnate to grow!

"P.S. Whatever you do, stop donating!!! The campaign spent it all on blackjack in Vegas!"