PDA

View Full Version : Duncan Hunter -- what a POS

briatx
07-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Just saw Hunter on Hardball a few minutes ago. I don't watch much cable news these days, so I must be spoiled to Ron Paul's straightforward discussions.

From memory:

1) The war in Iraq is going well. Look at Anbar province! But the democrats won't give the marines a pat on the back for a job well done. We have to complete the mission. Most Americans have endurance for this sort of thing after what happened to Britian... huh?

2) Won't say anything bad about Alberto Gonzalez. Says whenever the other side gets supoena power they're bound to find SOMETHING that makes his popularity go down. Says the AG works for the President and for JUSTICE! (HA)

3) TERRORISTS are now using communication tactics which have endpoints within America. This "DEPRIVES us" of our wiretapping ability! Yes, he specifically said "deprives".

What planet is this guy from?

atilla
07-30-2007, 05:21 PM
he's competing to be the thinking man's guiliani:D :eek:

Kuldebar
07-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Yes, we must all work to be better guiliani's.

There's a little guiliani that seeks to find a greater place deep within each of us.

Johnnybags
07-30-2007, 05:26 PM
You mean the Taliban spokesman we let go to Yale after invading Afghanistan needs to be wiretapped so everyone needs to be wiretapped? Zikes, Hunter wants a technologically advanced Gestapo which can only end up being worse in the long run.

LibertyBelle
07-30-2007, 06:50 PM
Top Ten Reason to Go Dunkin' with Duncan

http://www.madcowprod.com/11012006.html

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 07:31 PM
He sponsored the Military Commissions Act. What do you expect?

Gee
07-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Heh, terrorists have been smart enough to use encrypted internet communication for a while now. There is actually a video on YouTube where Scheuer explains how its more or less impossible to stop them from communicating via the internet. Wire taps only catch the incompetent and stupid.

Korey Kaczynski
07-30-2007, 10:59 PM
He's dead last for a reason.

james1906
07-31-2007, 12:26 AM

because ann coulter endorses him?

akalucas
07-31-2007, 02:16 AM
this guy is in bed with defense contractors thats why he defends the war so much

source: http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Congressman_tied_to_contractors_bribery_coconspira tors_1214.html

LibertyEagle
07-31-2007, 06:22 AM

IMO, Hunter is better than a lot of them. I'd rather have him as President than, Tommy Thompson (the "chipper"), Giuliani, Romney, McCain, Brownback or Huckabee.

Korey Kaczynski
07-31-2007, 07:54 AM
IMO, Hunter is better than a lot of them. I'd rather have him as President than, Tommy Thompson (the "chipper"), Giuliani, Romney, McCain, Brownback or Huckabee.

There comes a time when one must not look for the most delectable turd in the toliet, and instead go to the refridgerator and get oneself an apple pie. Capiche?

freelance
07-31-2007, 08:02 AM
There comes a time when one must not look for the most delectable turd in the toliet, and instead go to the refridgerator and get oneself an apple pie. Capiche?

OOOH, no way I could have expressed that thought any better, though my spell checker probably would have caught toiliet and refridgerator. :D

nullvalu
07-31-2007, 08:15 AM

ROFLMAO!