PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please ask the campaign for the Super Tuesday fundraising CUT OFF DAY!?

Menthol Patch
01-22-2008, 01:31 PM
A new fundraising letter was released today by Jonathan Bydlak.

However, he does NOT mention the CUT OFF day when funds will no longer be able to be used for advertising of any kind for Super Tuesday. This is VITAL information that we need to know!

Can anyone with a link to the campaign get this information for us?

Thanks.

-----

January 22, 2008

Yesterday, you raised over $1.85 million for Ron Paul. Congratulations, and thank you so much!

It's been a great few days to be a supporter of Ron Paul, and not only because of the successful fundraising day or our great second-place showing in Nevada.

On the endorsement front, Ron Paul has won the support of three significant public figures in the last two days.

Yesterday, former New Mexico Governor Gary "Veto" Johnson announced that he is supporting Dr. Paul for president. Governor Johnson is an icon to small-government conservatives and libertarians for his long-standing commitment to the principles of the Founders. You can read our press release here.

This morning, Ron Paul also received the glowing endorsement of Donald L. Luskin, a prominent financial commentator on CNBC and Chief Investment Officer for Trend Macrolytics LLC. You can read Don's editorial in National Review about why Ron Paul is right for America here.

Finally, Dr. Paul hosted a press conference this morning with well-known pro-life activist Norma McCorvey, better known as 'Jane Roe' from the infamous Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade.

Much more good news about the campaign is coming soon, and all of it is made possible by your support. Here are some ways that you can immediately help to keep building our momentum:

1. Become a Precinct Leader: We really need to fill spots for precinct leaders around the country. Outside of donating, this is the most critical thing you can do to get Dr. Paul elected. Help us by signing up in your area.

2. Spread the Word: We've created a great tool to help you get the word out to your friends about why Ron Paul should be our next president. Check it out here.

3. Donate: Keep in mind that we need financial contributions from our loyal supporters every day - and more so now than ever. Remember, there are an astounding 22 primaries and caucuses coming up on Super Tuesday. If you didn't get a chance to give yesterday, you still can help us compete in all of the upcoming primaries and caucuses by donating today: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Thanks again!

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008

P.S. For those of you who haven't heard, Mike Huckabee's campaign is broke. Don't let the same thing happen to Ron Paul. After all, where else would Mike Huckabee get all of his ideas? Contribute today

Menthol Patch
01-22-2008, 01:34 PM
bump

dante
01-22-2008, 01:35 PM
The campaign has said that they need $23 million before Super Tuesday. Thus they need money by Feb 4th. if you have money to give give it asap and stop griping. Then go call friends and get them to give as well.

Menthol Patch
01-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Yes, they need it before Super Tuesday. But if the money was given to them lets say on Feb. 1st would they be able to spend it for Super Tuesday?

bc2208
01-22-2008, 01:39 PM
Super Monday. Just donate ASAP if you want to donate.

dante
01-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Menthol... you are also one of those people along with ghemminger who claims to be in on the conference calls with national... so you should know the answer to this... Stop causing trouble. If you have money to donate give it now. Make a personal goal of getting $500 in donations from friends today for the campaign. Something... Some of this money is going to be for states after super tuesday... but they would need it before super tuesday in order to get everything in place in those states for after super tuesday

Menthol Patch
01-22-2008, 01:45 PM
I am NOT causing trouble!

I know a LOT of people are going to think twice about donating if it cannot be used towards Super Tuesday.

By the way, I am NOT part of that group! I am NOT a member. I simply listened in to two conference calls. The HQ was on the line but said nothing.

dante
01-22-2008, 01:48 PM
I am NOT causing trouble!

I know a LOT of people are going to think twice about donating if it cannot be used towards Super Tuesday.

By the way, I am NOT part of that group! I am NOT a member. I simply listened in to two conference calls. The HQ was on the line but said nothing.

Well all those people you know should have donated yesterday...and otherwise call them up and tell them to donate today. Two weeks out before super tuesday i'm sure the campaign can find a way to spend it before then. Benton has said the campaign plans to have $0 in their bank account on Feb 5th

nodope0695
02-04-2008, 06:06 AM
Dude, have you ever thought to pick up the phone and CALL THEM YOURSELF????? Sheesh.

KevinR
02-04-2008, 06:08 AM
"P.S. For those of you who haven't heard, Mike Huckabee's campaign is broke. Don't let the same thing happen to Ron Paul. After all, where else would Mike Huckabee get all of his ideas? Contribute today" HAHAHA why can't he say that at a debate :[