PDA

View Full Version : Fed Decision Gives RP More Debate Talking Points!

libertythor
01-22-2008, 12:59 PM
He just might have more people listening this time around! His predictions are being fulfilled!

newmedia4ron
01-22-2008, 01:06 PM
edit
you started a whole thread for this?

libertythor
01-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Its called promoting positive thinking! There is way to much negativity here sometimes.

To mention something positive that isn't pollyannaish to help morale is a good thing.

But I see your point. :)

Dr.3D
01-22-2008, 01:13 PM
I only wish those things we see on Tee Vee were actually debates. Those clowns make up the questions for each of the candidates so they can build one up and put down others.

I would like to see a real debate where each of the candidates answers the same questions.
It doesn't matter how much a person knows if he is asked a stupid question and only allowed to answer that.

newmedia4ron
01-22-2008, 01:14 PM
important threads are being buried because people start a new thread for every thought they have

libertythor
01-22-2008, 01:15 PM
I have a suspicion that they will try to avoid asking him any questions about the economy. This is where we hope that the other candidates start taking cheap shots at him so that he can get some great rebuttals and more speaking time!

I am looking forward to a fired-up Ron!

gaazn
01-22-2008, 01:24 PM
combined with fred's decision, now RP can claim the mantle as the only true conservative candidate left.

Maltheus
01-22-2008, 01:26 PM
important threads are being buried because people start a new thread for every thought they have

Generally, I'd agree. But this fed decision cut was major and the market is still doing poorly. People are seeing their wealth vanish and the economy is the most important issue out there. I wish Paul would be focusing on this stuff more. He needs to break it down very simply for people. As stupid as people are, when they realize they're going broke, they'll have to pay closer attention to the issues and less to whoever feels the most presidential. He speaks well to audiences who get it, he now needs to hammer this home to the hoopleheads, to the exclusion of all other issues.

Most of the other "important" threads aren't very important, IMO. Ron Pauls needs to be Mr. Economy, if we're ever to win this. He needs focus. People don't care about Iraq anymore, but the economy will continue to be a bigger concern as 2008 progresses.