PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Paul

max
07-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Did any of you ever see the video footage of Lebron James during his Senior year in High School, just months before he was drafted by the NBA? At age 18, he was already one of the best basketball players in the world. It was almost comical how he would score and dunk at will over his poor bewildered High School peers.

That's what Ron Paul reminds me of in relation to these other clowns. I'm sorry, but anyone who is exposed to writings such as this, and then doesn't vote for Ron Paul, has to be f*****g retarded....Just read this and see what I mean...

http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2007/tst073007.htm

AMack
07-30-2007, 05:01 PM
One thing you so rarely see from the other candidates is the scholarly articles which Dr. Paul frequently writes. There is no issue that Ron does not approach with a clear mind, drawing from history and the constitution. Those seem to guide Dr. Paul more than anything else. It is natural that because of this, Dr. Paul is a libertarian/conservative republican. Even those who don't agree with Ron generally accept that he is principled and consistent.