PDA

View Full Version : BTR airport bans holding RP signx

w2992
01-22-2008, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkc_m0VwRb4

w2992
02-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Suday Feb. 10 2008
My daughter was stopped for speeding. On her way to the Ron Paul Rally yesterday. Witnesses at the rally saw other cars pass her. And watched the cop tail her for 5 miles. She had picked him up on Radar dectector and had been very concience of her speed throughout not too slow not too fast. He pulled her over because of her 2 Ron Paul bumper stickers. Checked all her papers and ran her through the computer. He said everyonre seems to be in a hurry to get to the Ron Paul Rally watch your speed and gave her a warning ticket 66 in a 65!

Meanwhile at the Lake Jackson rally Rons opponent Peden, his staffer mrs Garret (kin to James Baker Sec for Bush), comes taking pictures of me holding and placing Ron Paul signs. She tells me we cant put signs up. I call her a warmonger baby killer. Few min latter the mayor comes out from the Peden rally hollers out the window and tells me we cant have signs up. I call him a warmong er baby killer. He pulls over gets out of the car as I hold a sign in his face. He proceeds to tell me how we should never have left Vietnam and cannot leave Iraq. Hes About 55 and dodged the draft. I ask the coward mayor why he never served?

He calls out 8 of his finest police to make sure no Ron Paul signs are visible. I fight them the rest of the day as I try to comply. They tell us its for Our safety they have a city ordnance to keep softball girls from fund raising and getting run over. The yellow mayor and police dont know the ordnance# but are sure there is one. They cite another ordnance they are sure exist, no permanant signs on road easements, Ok I place the banner in the ditch and run a rope to the parking lot 200 feet away where the police say im safe. The sign is still hand held not permanent and Im safe. That stumps em. They get on the radios. They stop citing reasons and just take the Dr. Paul cured my Apathy banner down. The yellow mayor and police stand out near the so called dangerous road and make sure no signs sneak out.
I jump out of the bushes and wave a sign a minute as the police chase me. I put signs and banners up they take them down. Until we wear each other out.

People inside the Rally are also harrassed they are not allowed to go to the restroom if they leave they cannot come back in.

Charlie Walker

w2992
02-12-2008, 08:33 PM
I continue to have hostile run ins with the Police for holding a sign on Public property. Does anyone know where we can and cannot hold signs? Other places not allowed are Manchester NH airport property. Street in front of Exeter NH post office. Texas Tech University student center.

HOLLYWOOD
02-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Wow... and these frigin Clowns in Washington DC have the nerve to cal this:

A Democracy?

Liberty?

Freedom?

Not in this country anymore!

WELL TO WELL POLISHED TYRANNY!

w2992
02-13-2008, 08:57 AM
I filed a request for legal assistance w ACLU TX today. I want a judgement against Lake Jackson Mayor Robert Sipple (ph 979 415 2400) City and Police. I want to be left alone when I stand in front of City Hall with a sign.

Midknight
02-13-2008, 09:16 AM
I filed a request for legal assistance w ACLU TX today. I want a judgement against Lake Jackson Mayor Robert Sipple (ph 979 415 2400) City and Police. I want to be left alone when I stand in front of City Hall with a sign.

Lol @ getting help from the ACLU.

I mean, I hope you do, but the ACLU isn't exactly on our side no matter how much they 'protect our freedoms'.

Their stance on gun control is a damning clue at to how they view the constitution.