PDA

View Full Version : "Statement of Faith" - hit up the church parking lots, windshields!!!

krott5333
07-30-2007, 04:29 PM
make a sunday campaign run to the church parking lots and put these on the windshields. You gotta customize your efforts to the target audience! I got the idea from this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=9741

two page flyer, good for duplex printers:
http://files.meetup.com/516057/statementoffaith2page.pdf

one page flyer, smaller font:
http://files.meetup.com/516057/statementoffaith.pdf

lucius
07-30-2007, 04:30 PM
make a sunday campaign run to the church parking lots and put these on the windshields. You gotta customize your efforts to the target audience! I got the idea from this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=9741

That is a great idea!

JoshLowry
07-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Can you add RonPaul2008.com to the two page flyer, reupload it, and edit your post?

krott5333
07-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Can you add RonPaul2008.com to the two page flyer, reupload it, and edit your post?

sure. I wont need to edit the post, the link will stay the same. Gimme a minute.

krott5333
07-30-2007, 04:44 PM
try it now

RP08
07-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Yep. That was my thought while reading the original post. I'm gonna' get out there and do it. Hopefully some of our "motley, but passionate" (http://www.abqtrib.com/news/2007/jul/02/nm-supporters-motley-passionate-texas-presidential/) NM supporters can too.

Lord Xar
07-30-2007, 04:58 PM
You think it wise for me to include this in my mailers?? That are going out to the Iowans?

DeadheadForPaul
07-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Do you think this is appropriate? I dont want to piss too many people off but...i think it's an AWESOME idea

Shatterhand
07-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Would you wrap it in a tri-fold?

RP08
07-30-2007, 05:07 PM
You think it wise for me to include this in my mailers?? That are going out to the Iowans?

Personally, and this is just me, I think... choose your <topic based on> audience. Church parking lots are a hit for the SoF, but not necessarily the guy next door. I try to tread lightly, even, on the War in Iraq, even though I know the majority of Americans don't agree with it's current state. For those that are die-hard "eye for an eye" people, Ron Paul is quite clear that he supports the idea of declaring war on those that attack you, with Congressional approval, but just stating "he was one of the only Republicans to originally vote against going into Iraq." doesn't tell the whole picture. He agrees with going to Afghanistan to root out our attackers. Also, plainly stating "He wants to abolish the Federal Reserve and IRS", to an audience that doesn't first know that they came about unconstitutionally in the first place, may cause some panic at first. When talking to a general audience, I try to introduce RP's most embraced positions, then get into the nitty-gritty after interest is piqued, hit them w/ the good stuff.

DeadheadForPaul
07-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Personally, and this is just me, I think... choose your <topic based on> audience. Church parking lots are a hit for the SoF, but not necessarily the guy next door. I try to tread lightly, even, on the War in Iraq, even though I know the majority of Americans don't agree with it's current state. For those that are die-hard "eye for an eye" people, Ron Paul is quite clear that he supports the idea of declaring war on those that attack you, with Congressional approval, but just stating "he was one of the only Republicans to originally vote against going into Iraq." doesn't tell the whole picture. He agrees with going to Afghanistan to root out our attackers. Also, plainly stating "He wants to abolish the Federal Reserve and IRS", to an audience that doesn't first know that they came about unconstitutionally in the first place, may cause some panic at first. When talking to a general audience, I try to introduce RP's most embraced positions, then get into the nitty-gritty after interest is piqued, hit them w/ the good stuff.

I agree. You dont know who is opening that letter

If the first thng I saw was a candidate's statement of faith, I'd probably throw it away b/c it's not important to me.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Do you think this is appropriate? I dont want to piss too many people off but...i think it's an AWESOME idea

No. I wouldn't.

Churches, yes.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 05:52 PM

This is a great idea, but hadn't it better be coupled with a slim jim, or some other piece of campaign literature? If it's not, I doubt they'll even know that Ron Paul is a Presidential candidate.

krott5333
07-30-2007, 06:15 PM

exactly. Some of RP's ideas may seem radical in modern society, but once people really see what he's all about the ideas no longer seem radical, but simply smart and conservative. I try to focus on restoring individual rights, states rights, getting rid of wasteful government agencies and programs, the war in Iraq, and his strict support for the Constitution.

krott5333
07-30-2007, 06:16 PM
This is a great idea, but hadn't it better be coupled with a slim jim, or some other piece of campaign literature? If it's not, I doubt they'll even know that Ron Paul is a Presidential candidate.

if they realize its political they might just toss it. It mentions at the beginning of the statement that he is running for POTUS.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Krott,

You're right. Thanks.

tiznow
07-30-2007, 07:30 PM

yeah i'd fold in half and stick a slim jim or trifold in there, well that's what i plan on doing.

angelatc
07-30-2007, 07:37 PM
I agree. You dont know who is opening that letter

If the first thng I saw was a candidate's statement of faith, I'd probably throw it away b/c it's not important to me.

I also agree. If this was my first impression of Ron Paul I would be turned off.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 07:49 PM
The Statement of Faith should be directed at a very targeted audience.

scrosnoe
07-30-2007, 07:56 PM
do we have a parallel flyer for the prolife groups working up there?
i need a link to answer some questions if available - not just the library issues link already tried that / need something more personal like the statement of faith

suggest covenant news link on homeschool position excellent for the home school networks also - specially if you have a homeschool email list!
http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070727.htm

richard1984
07-30-2007, 07:57 PM
if they realize its political they might just toss it. It mentions at the beginning of the statement that he is running for POTUS.

These aren't the people that we are trying to appeal to, though. Who cares about people who don't care about politics? They probably won't vote anyway.
Or maybe we could get people interested in politics by introducing them to Ron Paul.

I'd say it's worth it. I think it's a great idea. I plan on doing this soon.

Keith
07-30-2007, 08:44 PM
I sent 50 letters to Iowans just this week, but I am conflicted about putting flyers on people's car. When I find these things on my car I have typically tried my best to remember which politician they were for and then made sure that I voted against that politicians. I am sure that I am probably in the minority though. This is why I also decided to go with the mail team rather than the telephone team.

Thomas_Paine
07-30-2007, 09:30 PM
That is a great idea!

I am TOTALLY up for this! I think this can really work.

richard1984
07-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know of a good source for Ron Paul flier files and other information to pass out? I know of a couple of sites, but I'd like some more comprehensive options.

RP08
07-31-2007, 09:29 AM
Does anyone know of a good source for Ron Paul flier files and other information to pass out? I know of a couple of sites, but I'd like some more comprehensive options.

You probably know about these, but just incase... you can scroll down to download official campaign material here:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/get-involved/

micahnelson
07-31-2007, 09:32 AM
I have a few on my site www.micahnelson.com (http://www.micahnelson.com)

LibertyEagle
07-31-2007, 09:38 AM
It is clearly a good idea to distribute the Statement of Faith to church goers. If someone had not done that, we wouldn't have gotten the following plug from Jan Mickelson on WHO radio. Listen to it, it is fairly long and will bring a smile to your face.

http://www.mickelson.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=240310

Download the 7/30 radio show. Fast forward to the end and listen to what he says. He spends several minutes at the very end talking about Ron Paul. It's well worth listening to.

Thor
07-31-2007, 09:45 AM
I forwarded that letter (http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070721.htm) to my mother, and she said:

"This is Great-the guy sounds on the level with his values in the right place. Thx for sharing- he has my vote. I will share this email with others. "

She is a bit religous and the abortion issue is important to her.

I think we should get that out to people who are in the same mind set.

mport1
07-31-2007, 11:51 AM
This is a great idea.

CodeMonkey
07-31-2007, 12:22 PM

One thing... the second sentence of the article says "As you likely know, I am running for President..."

That sounds a little odd since the author hasn't been introduced before that point. Perhaps under the title you could add "by Dr. Ron Paul"?

lucius
08-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Here is a quick update; I did an experiment today. I created an efficient route too the churches in my area, put on my 'Sunday Bests'. I dropped in early and chatted with the pastor, but more often than not, the little church lady about Dr. Paul and his powerful ‘A Statement of Faith’. I collected for future contact, little church lady's name, pastor's familiar name, such as 'Brother Joe', phone number, email address and mailing address. I left a ‘A Statement of Faith’ in the pastor's in box with a quick little personalized note written in the margin, "Brother Joe, sorry I missed you. I wanted to talk to you about Dr. Paul's ‘A Statement of Faith’, a great topic for a sermon. I will be in contact with you later. Sincerely, Lucius Apuleius" I have all my other RP materials, dvd's in my briefcase if they want more information right then. My idea was just quick initial contact to start building relationships so that I can hit them over, over, and over again. I got educated this morning, the little church ladies are very informed about the ill's confronting our society and most agreed, "...running for president to restore the rule of law and stand up for our divinely inspired Constitution..." is a very pertinent topic for a sermon .

-l

PS: I used the single page flyer and I got some feedback that the font was too tight to read, use the two pager for pastors and little church ladies. When I am done with my letter writting, I will work on this more.

Thor
08-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Here is a quick update; I did an experiment today. I created an efficient route too the churches in my area, put on my 'Sunday Bests'. I dropped in early and chatted with the pastor, but more often than not, the little church lady about Dr. Paul and his powerful ‘A Statement of Faith’. I collected for future contact, little church lady's name, pastor's familiar name, such as 'Brother Joe', phone number, email address and mailing address. I left a ‘A Statement of Faith’ in the pastor's in box with a quick little personalized note written in the margin, "Brother Joe, sorry I missed you. I wanted to talk to you about Dr. Paul's ‘A Statement of Faith’, a great topic for a sermon. I will be in contact with you later. Sincerely, Lucius Apuleius" I have all my other RP materials, dvd's in my briefcase if they want more information right then. My idea was just quick initial contact to start building relationships so that I can hit them over, over, and over again. I got educated this morning, the little church ladies are very informed about the ill's confronting our society and most agreed, "...running for president to restore the rule of law and stand up for our divinely inspired Constitution..." is a very pertinent topic for a sermon .

-l

PS: I used the single page flyer and I got some feedback that the font was too tight to read, use the two pager for pastors and little church ladies. When I am done with my letter writting, I will work on this more.

Excellent! Make sure a URL is on the flyer to the online version, so people can email it to others.... They like to spread things like that via email. I know, my mom sends me a lot of it.

Thor
08-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Anyone who is anywhere near Ames or Des Moines should be hitting church parking lots this Saturday night / Sunday morning this weekend, and hard....

Meetup groups near Ames should be planning this one for this weekend.

CodeMonkey
08-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Excellent! Make sure a URL is on the flyer to the online version, so people can email it to others.... They like to spread things like that via email. I know, my mom sends me a lot of it.

That gave me an idea. I'm going to paste it into an email and send it to all the religious people I know, with a note to pass it on. This might be a good way to use the Internet to reach people who are not "typical" Internet users. I always get these damn chain letters from my grandparents, etc. :)

Thor
08-02-2007, 10:13 AM
That gave me an idea. I'm going to paste it into an email and send it to all the religious people I know, with a note to pass it on. This might be a good way to use the Internet to reach people who are not "typical" Internet users. I always get these damn chain letters from my grandparents, etc. :)

Exactly! My mom forwards me stuff like that all the time. And she is not "internet savvy". Just the basics. We are missing the "just the basics" crowd and this can bridge the gap!

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 10:23 AM

-l

WOW! Way to go, Lucius! :)

Captain Shays
08-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Here is another great piece that could target Christians for Ron Paul.
I believe that its imperative for us to target that demographic. It belongs to RP plain and simple.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/23766.html

by Golden One
Ron Paul and the Evangelical Endorsement
March 26, 2007 01:00 PM EST

I am a Ron Paul supporter and will absolutely vote for him in '08.
I'm also a Christian (avoiding the word Evangelical...but not Fundamental....I believe the inerrant Word and all that). I also believe this Ron Paul campaign movement, especially the groundswell on the Web, has the BEST chance of waking the sleeping dead in both the pews and the factories....and not a second too late.
The NWO has made WAY too much progress against our freedoms and security.
Having said that,

I believe there is a hurdle that every Christian is going to have to cross if voting for Ron Paul.

It is what his opponents are going to hammer away at him with in seeking the Evangelical endorsement.

I had to cross it myself.... it was difficult because I had to critique Why I believed What I believed.... never fun for ANY fundamental Christian.

Ron Paul is a civil constitutionalist.

He is to the Constitution, what Fundamentalists are to the Bible.

He wants to "get back" to a fundamental and literal interpretation of the Constitution in word and deed.
I say "yea" and "amen"....not a moment too soon.

This means (among a LOT of very positive things for the U.S. citizens) he supports STRONGLY, a NON INTERVENTIONIST policy in Foreign Affairs.

For instance:
(Quoting from a 1995 Essay by Ralph Raico http://www.fff.org/freedom/0295c.asp)
"The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is — in extending our commercial relations — to have with them as little political connection as possible."
George Washington, in his Farewell Address

"Of all enemies to public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other.
War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes;
and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few."
James Madison

John Quincy Adams, secretary of state to James Monroe and later himself president of the United States, declared, in 1821:
"Wherever the standard of freedom and independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will be America's heart, her benedictions, and her prayers.
But she does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy.
She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all.
She is the champion and vindicator only of her own. "

John Quincy Adams was the real architect of what became known as the Monroe Doctrine.
In order to assure our security, we advised European powers to refrain from interfering in the Western Hemisphere.
In return, however, we promised not to interfere in the affairs of Europe.

This noninterventionist America, devoted to solving its own problems and developing its own civilization, became the wonder of the world.

Sometimes the leaders of peoples fighting for their independence misunderstood the American point of view.
This was the case with the Hungarians, who had fought a losing battle against the Habsburg monarchy and its Russian allies.
Their cause was championed by many sectors of American public opinion.

When the Hungarian patriot Louis Kossuth came to America, he was wildly cheered.
He was presented to the president and Congress and hailed by the secretary of state, Daniel Webster.
But they all refused to help in any concrete way.
No public money, no arms, aid, or troops were forthcoming for the Hungarian cause.

Kossuth grew bitter and disillusioned.
He sought the help of Henry Clay, by then the grand old man of American politics.
Clay explained to Kossuth why the American leaders had acted as they did: By giving official support to the Hungarian cause, we would have abandoned "our ancient policy of amity and non-intervention."

Henry Clay explained:
"By the policy to which we have adhered since the days of Washington. . . we have done more for the cause of liberty in the world than arms could effect; we have shown to other nations the way to greatness and happiness. . . . Far better is it for ourselves, for Hungary, and the cause of liberty, that, adhering to our pacific system and avoiding the distant wars of Europe, we should keep our lamp burning brightly on this western shore, as a light to all nations, than to hazard its utter extinction amid the ruins of fallen and falling republics in Europe."

Similarly, in 1863, when Russia crushed a Polish revolt with great brutality, the French Emperor invited us to join in a protest to the Tsar.
Lincoln's secretary of state, William Seward, replied, defending "our policy of non-intervention —
straight, absolute, and peculiar as it may seem to other nations":

This was the position not only of Washington and Madison, but of John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and the other men who presided over the birth of the United States.
For over a century, it was adhered to and elaborated by our leading statesmen.
It could be called neutrality, or nonintervention, or America first, or, as its modern enemies dubbed it, isolationism.

This policy by no means entailed the "isolation" of the United States.
Throughout these decades, trade and cultural exchange flourished, as American civilization progressed and we became an economic powerhouse. The only thing that was prohibited was the kind of intervention in foreign affairs that was likely to embroil us in war.

So.... the issue is (will be) Israel (for the Evangelical Christian).

Israel.

"I will bless those who bless thee, and I will curse those who curse thee."

We must believe Almighty God can look after Israel.

We must believe Israel can take care of Israel.

We must believe we are not "cursed" for taking the same stance that our founding fathers took.

That, my friends is going to be the critical struggle for Ron Paul gaining the Evangelical endorsement.

Captain Shays
08-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Ron Paul vs. The Christian Right
Of those contending for the 2008 GOP presidential nomination, only one candidate has compiled a perfect constitutional record – which is why he is anathema to the Christian Right.
By Laurence M. Vance, contributing writer
Ever since Congressman Ron Paul announced that he was a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, I have maintained that, even though he appears to live up to the Christian Right’s own criteria, I believe the leadership of the Christian Right will reject him Christian leaders, many of whom make up what I have called “The Christian Axis of Evil,” love centralization more than federalism, political power more than liberty, war more than peace, politicians more than principles, “faith-based” socialism more than the free market, and the state more than God Almighty.
Why?
Why would the leadership of the Christian Right reject someone who was pro-religion, pro-life, pro-family values, pro-religious liberty, pro-Constitution, and a veteran, who not only was opposed to same-sex marriage, unrestricted immigration, gun control, and the United Nations, but never, in all his years in Congress, voted to raise taxes, took a government-paid junket, or voted for a congressional pay raise?
Why?
I believe this is due to three things: ignorance, stupidity, and statolatry.
The first reason I believe the leadership of the Christian Right will reject a candidate like Ron Paul is ignorance. Some Christians don’t understand how someone can oppose abortion but also oppose a constitutional amendment banning abortion, oppose same-sex marriage but also oppose a constitutional amendment defining marriage as the union between a man and a woman, and oppose flag burning but also oppose a constitutional amendment outlawing flag burning. The answer is that congressmen who oppose such amendments are following the Constitution to which they swore allegiance.
Strict constitutionalists believe that Roe v. Wade was wrongly decided because abortion is simply not a constitutional issue. There is no serious argument based on the text of the Constitution that there exists a federal “right to abortion.” The federalization of abortion law is not based on constitutional principles, but on a social and political construct created out of thin air by the Roe court. Since the federal government has no authority to involve itself in the abortion issue, a federal law banning abortion in all the states would be just as wrong as Roe v. Wade.
Many religious people consider marriage to be first and foremost a religious matter, not a government matter. Strict constitutionalists, religious or otherwise, don’t think social problems can be solved by constitutional amendments or government edicts. Taken to its logical conclusion, the turning of regulation of domestic family relations over to the federal government means that presumably anything can be federalized. Because the federal government has only been granted limited, enumerated powers by the Constitution, it has no role whatsoever regarding marriage law. Although the states should enforce marriage contracts and settle divorces, they too should otherwise stay out of marriage.
When it comes to the subject of flag burning, strict constitutionalists maintain that the offensive conduct of a few does not justify making an exception to the First Amendment protections of political speech that the majority considers to be offensive. Since freedom of speech and freedom of expression depend ultimately on private property, making flag burning a federal crime is an attack on property rights. However, strict constitutionalists would have no trouble supporting overriding the Supreme Court case that overturned State laws prohibiting flag burning.
One reason some members of Congress oppose these constitutional amendments is because they are advocates of that forgotten constitutional principle of federalism. The division of power between the federal government and the states is one of the virtues of our American political system. To alter this balance would endanger self-government and individual liberty. State legislatures should decide social policy because federalism was established to allow decentralized, local decision-making. Following the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, all authority over matters not specifically addressed in the Constitution should remain with state legislatures.
The second reason I believe the leadership of the Christian Right will reject a candidate like Ron Paul is stupidity. Some Christians are dumb enough to think that because someone is a libertarian that he is also a libertine. The essence of libertarianism is that it is wrong to threaten or initiate violence against a person or his property. Force is justified only in self-defense.
Libertarianism, as explained by Murray Rothbard, the twentieth century’s greatest proponent of it, is a political philosophy that “holds that the only proper role of violence is to defend person and property against violence, that any use of violence that goes beyond such just defense is itself aggressive, unjust, and criminal. Libertarianism, therefore, is a theory which states that everyone should be free of violent invasion, should be free to do as he sees fit except invade the person or property of another.”
Libertinism, by way of distinction, is a way of life that might be considered hedonistic or sympathetic to “alternative lifestyles.” A libertine might be a libertarian, a liberal, a conservative, a socialist, a progressive, or an anarchist. He might be a member of the Libertarian Party, the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, some lesser-known third party, or no political party. One does not have to be a Christian to oppose libertinism. And there are plentiful examples illustrating the fact that self-described “traditional values” conservatives can be practicing libertines.
Other Christians are dumb enough to think that because someone opposes the war on drugs that he supports drug use. Physicians know firsthand the harmful effects of mind-altering narcotics. But drug addiction is a social problem, not a crime. For the first 140 years of our country’s history we had no federal drug war -- and far fewer problems with drug addiction and crime. The federal war on drugs encourages violence, has led to the militarization of law enforcement, created an unnecessarily vast prison population, has wasted hundreds of billions of dollars of the taxpayers’ money, has been used as an excuse to attack our civil liberties and personal privacy, has been an excuse to undermine our financial privacy, has promoted illegal searches and seizures resulting in innocent people losing their lives and property, criminalizes the actions of legitimate physicians who act in good faith when prescribing pain relief drugs, threatens the effective treatment of chronic pain, and corrupts our police, the military, border guards, and the judicial system.
Still other Christians are dumb enough to think that because one opposes giving foreign aid to Israel that he is pro-Palestinian or anti-Semitic. Israel is the largest recipient of U.S. foreign aid, receiving over $50 billion in military grants since 1949. Congressmen who are strict constitutionalists oppose giving foreign aid to Israel for the simple reason that they oppose giving foreign aid to any country. Their perspective is that of the Founding Fathers: America should not intervene in the internal affairs of other nations. They believe that our meddling in the Middle East has only intensified strife, conflict, and violence. Both sides in the Middle East conflict have more military weapons as a result of our foolish and unconstitutional foreign aid. Some of our foreign aid no doubt winds up in the hands of terrorists.
The third reason I believe the leadership of the Christian Right will reject a candidate like Ron Paul is statolatry. There are a few of members of Congress who have consistently opposed both war and the warfare state. Many Christians, however, support both. In fact, some of the greatest defenders of the state, its president, its legislation, its military, and its wars are conservative Christians.
With their “obey the powers that be” mantra they blindly follow any president as long as he is not an “evil” Democrat. And even worse, because of the unholy alliance that exists between certain evangelical Christians and the military, they defend, and in some cases even participate in, the state’s latest military adventure no matter what the political party of the commander in chief, all the while, of course, repeating their mantra of “support the troops.”
Some conservative Christians are so in love with the state that they support (in the name of national security, of course) pre-emptive war, bloated defense and intelligence budgets, secret military tribunals, torture of “enemy combatants,” extraordinary renditions, an increasingly militarized society, the violation of basic civil liberties, undue government secrecy, and domestic spying programs. If we had a draft they would probably support it too.
The best way we can support the troops is to bring them home. Not just from Iraq, but from all the countries in which we have troops stationed. Members of Congress who wish to return to the noninterventionist foreign policy of the Founders should, to be consistent, have voted against funding the U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq.
The 9/11 attacks should be seen as guerrilla attacks in retaliation against the United States for what the Arabs and Muslim world see as our invasion and interference in their homelands. The attacks should have led to less foreign intervention, not more. If the federal government is going to follow the Constitution, its activities should be limited to real national defense, securing the borders, providing a federal court system, and doing very little else but what is enumerated in the Constitution.
Although the leadership of the Christian Right may prove me wrong and wholeheartedly embrace the candidacy of Ron Paul, their ignorance of federalism, aversion to libertarianism, envious puritanism, rejection of the foreign policy of the founders, and overwhelming show of support for the state, its president, its wars leads me to believe otherwise.
Mr. Vance, who teaches at Pensacola Junior College, is Director of The Francis Wayland Institute. He is also author of two books: Christianity and War and Other Essays Against the Warfare State, and King James, His Bible, and Its Translators.
http://www.rightsourceonline.com:80/enews/issue3/three.htm

lucius
08-02-2007, 03:57 PM
I believe that its imperative for us to target that demographic [Christian]. It belongs to RP plain and simple.

I agree with you and was exactly what I was thinking as well. Dr. Paul absolutely owns this demographic.

My next DVD project is to cobble together a Dr. Paul DVD targeted for Christians. Since some find rock music offensive, it there a way I can strip out the audio and replace it with tame instrumental music? I use DVDFlick now, what is a software (preferable shareware) I can use to make this type of edit? I am new to all this. Also, if you stumble across any good Dr. Paul Christian (files with docile music) youtube etc... please PM me with the links.

Many thanks,

-l