PDA

View Full Version : Ron is going to OWN the debate Thursday...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-22-2008, 11:58 AM
I guarantee this next debate will focus on the economy, and Ron Paul is going to own the entire discussion. This is the moment we have been waiting for!!

tommyzDad
01-22-2008, 11:59 AM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/493/scannerswithtextqq0.png

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-22-2008, 12:00 PM
How much do you want to bet that Rudy, Huck and the others are going to sound A LOT like Ron Paul on Thursday night, talking about spending, inflation, deficits, etc?

But Ron has another ace up his sleeve - THE WAR. I want to see those clowns justify spending a trillion dollars on this war, in light of the economy and deficit.

This is going to be carnage!

itshappening
01-22-2008, 12:01 PM
is He Confirmed?

Kotin
01-22-2008, 12:02 PM
is He Confirmed?

yes indeed:D

HarbingerOfTruth
01-22-2008, 12:03 PM
is He Confirmed?

Yes, it's on his schedule at ronpaul2008.com

trey4sports
01-22-2008, 12:03 PM
im excited but you know that the adds will always be stacked against us when we battle on establishment turf...

mjp1025
01-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Yes he is. It's on his schedule.

Teenforpaul08
01-22-2008, 12:05 PM
What network will it be on?

markderidder
01-22-2008, 12:05 PM
This is really Ron's week to shine... a money bomb, a good showing in Louisiana (hopefully), a serious market issue, and a debate on Thursday. I hope he get's his rest and turns it up a notch.

-Mark

AlbemarleNC0003
01-22-2008, 12:06 PM
What network will it be on?

MSNBC.

wfd40
01-22-2008, 12:12 PM
How much do you want to bet that Rudy, Huck and the others are going to sound A LOT like Ron Paul on Thursday night, talking about spending, inflation, deficits, etc?

But Ron has another ace up his sleeve - THE WAR. I want to see those clowns justify spending a trillion dollars on this war, in light of the economy and deficit.

This is going to be carnage!

This is seriously the SLAM DUNK Dr. Paul has been waiting for...

Said very calmly, just like his answer to the conservative question:

"Ok, so now that you all have gotten through plagiarizing much of my economic platform let me see if I've got this right.... We're going to stop printing dollars out of thin air, cut spending and curb inflation so as to save america from the recession that its currently in , all while continuing to spend trillions of dollars that we borrow from the Chinese to promote democracy in.... I-raq??"

SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

WilliamC
01-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Is it confirmed that Fred Thompson won't be there?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Is it confirmed that Fred Thompson won't be there?

Bet on it.:cool:

jj111
01-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Who will be at the debate? Any link to this?
Duncan Hunter?
Keyes?
Fred?
Rudy?

PimpBlimp
01-22-2008, 12:21 PM
Just the top 4 and Rudy

rockandrollsouls
01-22-2008, 12:22 PM
When the other candidates start babbling ron needs to just come out and say, "Hey, you don't know what in the world you are talking about; I've written 6 books on economics" etc etc. he really needs to show people HE is the ONLY candidate!

AlbemarleNC0003
01-22-2008, 12:22 PM
This is seriously the SLAM DUNK Dr. Paul has been waiting for...

Said very calmly, just like his answer to the conservative question:

"Ok, so now that you all have gotten through plagiarizing much of my economic platform let me see if I've got this right.... We're going to stop printing dollars out of thin air, cut spending and curb inflation so as to save america from the recession that its currently in , all while continuing to spend trillions of dollars that we borrow from the Chinese to promote democracy in.... I-raq??"
SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3928/redancebanana001dd2bec3fi5.png

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Just the top 4 and Rudy

:D

bulloncoins
01-22-2008, 12:23 PM
I pray that you are all correct. I wonder if they "rehearse" or have dry runs with Dr. Paul?....I hope so, that would help. Even the best debate teams practice.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-22-2008, 12:24 PM
I pray that you are all correct. I wonder if they "rehearse" or have dry runs with Dr. Paul?....I hope so, that would help. Even the best debate teams practice.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

zmyrick19
01-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Dr. Paul has had 30+ years of practice. He has his stuff super ingrained into his brain.
I have the utmost faith he will own the debate yet again.

K1RBY
01-22-2008, 12:41 PM
he needs to hammer this hone: 'I HAVE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE VOTING RECORD IN THE HISTORY OF CONGRESS..'

then repeat 'I HAVE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE VOTING RECORD IN THE HISTORY OF CONGRESS..'

...when asked about why the republican field is so fractured, he need to say its because all the so called front runners are not republicans, they are liberal democrats...

then repeat again 'I HAVE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE VOTING RECORD IN THE HISTORY OF CONGRESS..'

idiom
01-24-2008, 02:21 AM
This is a questions for everyone, by a show of hands, who here has written a book on economics?

Cigaboo
01-24-2008, 02:28 AM
Are these debates ever going to talk about civil liberties?

devil21
01-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Watch for everyone except RP to look down at notes often.

abruzz0
01-24-2008, 03:47 AM
Just the top 4 and Rudy

Hah. Yeah, the top 4 front-runner... and the long-shot, darkhorse, gadfly, quixotic presidential hopeful Rudy G

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 03:56 AM
he needs to hammer this hone: 'I HAVE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE VOTING RECORD IN THE HISTORY OF CONGRESS..'

then repeat 'I HAVE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE VOTING RECORD IN THE HISTORY OF CONGRESS..'

...when asked about why the republican field is so fractured, he need to say its because all the so called front runners are not republicans, they are liberal democrats...

then repeat again 'I HAVE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE VOTING RECORD IN THE HISTORY OF CONGRESS..'

You should work for the campaign. Repetition is a VERY EFFECTIVE method for the sheeple.

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 03:58 AM
Watch for everyone except RP to look down at notes often.

Yep. I love how Ron just talks without having to look at notes. It is because he is passionate about what he is saying and knows it back to front. The others just say what their advisors tell them and what is the best thing for them to say politically at the time

FTL
01-24-2008, 04:09 AM
When you are telling the truth, you don't need notes.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-24-2008, 07:30 AM
I loved McCain the last time he talked about economics.

"Uh. . . Everyone pays taxes. . . um. . . "

FreedomAndLaw
01-24-2008, 08:29 AM
I wonder how many of the questions from Tim Russert / Brian Williams will be about the newsletters and supporters following Rudolph.

thelastpatriot
01-24-2008, 08:44 AM
Just the top 4 and Rudy

AHAHAHAAA!

tommyzDad
01-24-2008, 08:45 AM

LMAO!! (Sorry, movie nerd.) :p

Original_Intent
01-24-2008, 08:49 AM
I loved how McCain said that he didn't really understand the economy and in the Senate, he always relied on another Senator to tell him how to vote on economic stuff. Man i wish that comment would get brought up tonight!

Tim724
01-24-2008, 11:59 AM

I got the feeling Rudy had pre-prepared that answer to Dr Paul in the previous debate about radical Islamic attacks on targets other than American ones.

He said something about an attack on some Leon Clinghoffer guy? Personally, I've never heard of this.

Tim724
01-24-2008, 12:00 PM
I loved how McCain said that he didn't really understand the economy and in the Senate, he always relied on another Senator to tell him how to vote on economic stuff. Man i wish that comment would get brought up tonight!

On some TV interview a few months ago (CNN maybe?) McCain said he wished interest rates could be zero.

lol

Dave Pedersen
01-24-2008, 12:10 PM
This is Florida, home of ten billion senior citizens. I surely hope Doctor Ron makes Social Security a central theme in his economic presentation.

statesman
01-24-2008, 12:13 PM
On some TV interview a few months ago (CNN maybe?) McCain said he wished interest rates could be zero.

lol

LOL... I'm sure the federal reserve wouldn't like that . How are they supposed to profit?

what lender doesn't like higher interest rates?

Crickett
01-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Yes, it's on his schedule at ronpaul2008.com

If you look at the msnbc ad on their frontpage, tho..you will see no mention of him whatsoever...

asifp
01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
my only fear is when Paul gets too technical. The common guy has no idea what he is talking about.

He needs to keep it simple and repeat stuff , about him being fiscally conservative.

JoeySweets
01-24-2008, 01:01 PM
This is going to be an Awesome Debate,

Finally it's getting down to the big hitters,, Paul,Romney,Huckadork,McCain,Ghoul

more time for Ron

Voluntaryist
01-24-2008, 02:45 PM
When you are telling the truth, you don't need notes.

QFT! Truth needs no notes!

The Technical
01-24-2008, 02:51 PM
1. Thompson and Hunter are out.
2. economy's the main issue these days

these two points mean ROn's gonna kick butt

Sauron
01-24-2008, 02:52 PM
LOL... I'm sure the federal reserve wouldn't like that . How are they supposed to profit?

what lender doesn't like higher interest rates?

The Fed could still choose who to lend the money to. Whatever keeps them in power they're ok with.

Broadlighter
01-24-2008, 06:35 PM
I guarantee this next debate will focus on the economy, and Ron Paul is going to own the entire discussion. This is the moment we have been waiting for!!

The moderators have to first ask him a question about the economy. He's been passed up before in other debates on economic issues. Let's hope they lob one to him, so he can hit it out of the park.

dealerjim
01-24-2008, 06:36 PM
Yep. I love how Ron just talks without having to look at notes. It is because he is passionate about what he is saying and knows it back to front. The others just say what their advisors tell them and what is the best thing for them to say politically at the time
Another thing I've noticed about the other candidates is that they blink 90 miles per hour when they're talking yet Dr. Paul just says his peace without all the blinking. Do you think there is anything significant about all the blinking or is it just a character trait?

Broadlighter
01-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Another thing I've noticed about the other candidates is that they blink 90 miles per hour when they're talking yet Dr. Paul just says his peace without all the blinking. Do you think there is anything significant about all the blinking or is it just a character trait?

I think they have remote communications devices that keep them in touch with their handlers who tell them how to answer the questions. They blink their eyes because they are listening to someone you can't see while pretending to be engaged in the debate.

That's my take.

dealerjim
01-24-2008, 06:46 PM
I think they have remote communications devices that keep them in touch with their handlers who tell them how to answer the questions. They blink their eyes because they are listening to someone you can't see while pretending to be engaged in the debate.

That's my take.
lol... Makes sense. Sometimes I wonder if McCain isn't really a wind-up happy meal toy. He blinks so fast when he's talking that you could feel a breeze if you were standing in front of him.

austinchick
01-24-2008, 06:52 PM
they blink because the lies are pressing on the nerve that block their conscience

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Lol why does this thread at 3 stars???

InLoveWithRon
01-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Trust me, every other candidate is scared shitless right now being briefed by their speech people about Ron Paul

jaybone
01-24-2008, 07:30 PM
If you take a look at RP's economic plan:
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Prosperity

see all those HR's - house resolutions.
He has already introduced legislation to implement this plan.
This guy is a "longshot", but he already has legislation in place to implement a plan, who else can say that? RP can help the economy from Congress too!

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 07:36 PM

Ditto. The guy as spent most of his adult life debating against the entire congress. He does great with pulling magic out of his hat like a lucha libre wrestler.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 07:44 PM
This is a questions for everyone, by a show of hands, who here has written a book on economics?

I wrote actual large tonnage gold (Aurum metallium) contracts, contracts for Medium Term Notes, contracts for currency swaps of all flavors, contracts for various crude oils and HMS, the Hapsburg Diamond and a few other rarities. I talked to Treasury Ministers mentored and mandate status given me by a patriarch of a gold dealing family, got inside of Far and Middle Eastern Royal Courts who had teachests of gold with stampings from the 18 and 17 hundreds.. I know economics from being in those trenches, knowing UCC and how the various bank windows work and how they skim off massive quantities of cash from 200 and 300 billion dollar deals. The money they quote on the financial news ain't shit compared to the contracts flying around in the background.

best
Randy

idiom
01-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Lol. It was for the debate.

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 07:47 PM
This is going to be an Awesome Debate,

Finally it's getting down to the big hitters,, Paul,Romney,Huckadork,McCain,Ghoul

more time for Ron

or.. BunnyEars, Greasy, BeagleEyes, Sarge and CarrotFace..

TH
Randy