PDA

View Full Version : WEAR your RP buttons! Just met a former Ron Paul patient! He delivered her baby!

thegr8drronpaul
01-22-2008, 11:52 AM
If you don't have enough shirts, be sure to wear your button everywhere you go! It's an easy way to strike up conversation! (I got one from my local RP headquarters).

I wore my button to my son's preschool where his teacher informed me that she and her husband are big Ron fans and will be voting here in AZ. I gave her buttons and bumper stickers, then she mentioned that the lady at the front office also is a fan. I spoke with frontofficelady too, and turns out she is from Ron's hometown and a former patient of his! He delivered her baby! She told me all about him and is so excited. Said he and his wife are the nicest people ever. I convinced her that he really could win this and she promised to try harder to get the word out. I gave her many supplies :)

Also yesterday I took a ride in the limo which was pretty cool.

I'm pumped! Talk to everyone you come across, but make sure to tell them WHEN THEY NEED TO VOTE! Sounds obvious, but my sister ran into a supporter at Target and she forgot to tell him the date that he needs to go vote!