PDA

View Full Version : Unity Among Supporters

dantheman
07-30-2007, 04:12 PM
We've all heard "Opinions are like butt holes...everyone's got one and they all stink." The everyday world shows that on a constant basis. The media shows it all the time and even this forum is a good example of how people's individual's views can cause so much friction when it really isn't necessary. I know there are tons of threads telling everyone to chill out, so many of you might write this off as just another one of those. But we have to keep in mind through all that goes down over the next year and a half, we must keep our efforts focused on the good of this campaign that stands for the constitution and freedom. When supporting Ron Paul we must show the media that his supporters are ready, willing, and able to do all we can for the man we all support and love. Our little quibbles and fights don't add up to much, but we must never let them get out of hand to the point where some of us begin to do drastic things that might hurt the image of this campaign.

That might sound stupid, but we all need to think about our actions over the next months to make sure that it doesn't hurt the integrity of Congressman Paul. He's a man that's done nothing but good things for this country that he loves so much. I'm not suggesting anyone would do anything to smear his efforts, but let us keep it mind not a whole lot of people know about him...yet. And it's up to us to expose them to the Ron Paul Revolution that could very well sweep this nation and take back the democracy that has been hijacked from us. I'm telling you you can't do this or can't do that, I'm just suggesting taking a breath for two seconds and thinking about the things we say and do and if any consequences could come from them. The things we say on these forums are really just for us and can't really hurt Ron Paul. But let us never let it get to a point where the American people look on and see Dr. No's own fans at each other's throats. Many of the other campaigns are having their own fair share of troubles with committee members being busted for this or jailed for that. The Ron Paul Revolution is one of peace and love. We can end the tyranny in this country non-violently. If we have to take more extreme measures later on, so be it. But that's a whole other can of worms. Ron Paul is one of our last chances to get America back on track. Let us show the world that we are ready to take that action...

torchbearer
07-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Our division will be our downfall.