PDA

View Full Version : Asteroid "TU24" confirmed critical threat.

fxmercenary
01-22-2008, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2hKPY1jJwM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Y6L9-VmK8

http://www.tu24.org

This might be alot more serious that was previously thought guys.

Even if this asteroid does not hit, but is a negative charge asteroid, the damage will be catastrophic.

in 1908 a negative charge asteroid passed over russia, causing massive damage, im sure youve seen pictures of it.

That asteroid was 50 feet in diameter.

this one is the size of the sears tower...

:(

ronpaulfan
01-22-2008, 10:38 AM
God. Why did I open this can of worms, lol.

Plasma discharge = pseudo science

In the last 20 years, two asteroids just as big as TU24 have come just as close and there was no "plasma discharge"

ronpaulfan
01-22-2008, 10:39 AM

In the last 20 years, two asteroids just as big as TU24 have come just as close and there was no "plasma discharge"

My main concern is the media not reporting TU24, not that it will hit earth or in some fake "plasma discharge" internet theory :o

McDermit
01-22-2008, 10:40 AM
:rolleyes::eek:

Eponym_mi
01-22-2008, 10:41 AM
Think I'll trust the astronomers (who dismiss this as a threat) vs some fearmonger, conspiracy theorist, nutjob on RPF.:rolleyes:

dougkeenan
01-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Think I'll trust the astronomers (who dismiss this as a threat) vs some fearmonger, conspiracy theorist, nutjob on RPF.:rolleyes:

+1

ronpaulfan
01-22-2008, 10:52 AM

In all fairness, trusting those astronomers is exactly like trusting economists who say "there is no housing bubble" and "we're not in a recession. keep borrowing & spending"

NoisivEpson
01-22-2008, 10:56 AM
I'll see you all on the 30th. And in reply to Ronpaulfan - Yes trusting those astronomers is similar to trusting economists, but there are plenty of economists who say otherwise. Give me some credible astronomers who believe TU24 will do anything.

ronpaulfan
01-22-2008, 11:04 AM
I'll see you all on the 30th. And in reply to Ronpaulfan - Yes trusting those astronomers is similar to trusting economists, but there are plenty of economists who say otherwise. Give me some credible astronomers who believe TU24 will do anything.

lol. I doubt they even know about TU24. There has been a complete media blackout of it for the last 2 months.

If you asked astronomers, they'd probably say "oh, you mean the one that's going to miss Mars?"

cageybee
01-22-2008, 11:04 AM
CIA propaganda. watch this asteroid fall on Iran.

agaiziunas
01-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Next Fox Debate:

"Sir, many of your supporters claim to be so-called 'asteroid-truthers', are you prepared to denounce them? ........."

dougkeenan
01-22-2008, 11:14 AM
"asteroid-truthers" LOL

Sandy
01-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Oh no, more fear mongering by the social engineers via the media, distract the masses and try to cause a degree of hysteria. This is getting really quite amusing, first the Texas 'UFO', now a 'critical threat' asteroid. Where are the terror alerts we used to have? I miss them!

What color chart should they have for 'critical threat' asteroids? Purple, fuschia, lime, tangerine, and.....

Ninja Homer
01-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Oh no, more fear mongering by the social engineers via the media, distract the masses and try to cause a degree of hysteria. This is getting really quite amusing, first the Texas 'UFO', now a 'critical threat' asteroid. Where are the terror alerts we used to have? I miss them!

What color chart should they have for 'critical threat' asteroids? Purple, fuschia, lime, tangerine, and.....

Actually, it's the complete opposite with this... it's a complete media blackout with TU24, which is why many people are more concerned about it than if it WAS in the media.
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&tab=wn&ned=&q=tu24&btnG=Search+News

It's probably nothing to worry about at all, and there isn't anything that anybody could do about it anyway, but I find it interesting.

entropy
01-22-2008, 11:28 AM

low end threat should be tangerine...such a neat name and color
high end threat should be deep purple...very foreboding color

Captain Shays
01-22-2008, 12:45 PM
good bye cruel world

JMann
01-22-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm far more concerned about Planet X (ten) coming around for its every 10 thousand or so year orbit around the sun in 2013.

John of Des Moines
01-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Recently wasn't there a program on the Science Channel about an comet the size of the one that wiped out the dinosaurs hitting the earth and throwing back civilization back into the middle ages. It followed about a half dozen individuals around the world and showed whether or not they survived.

PatriotOne
01-22-2008, 01:25 PM
CIA propaganda. watch this asteroid fall on Iran.

Maybe's that's what happened to that $2.3 trillion dollars that Rumsfeld announced went missing and apparently never found (yeah...like that is possible) from the military budget the day before 9/11 happened. They used it to create an nuclear "asteroid", put it in orbit, to conveniently fall on Iran. I'm STILL wanting to know what happened to that 2.3 trillion dollars they apparently don't find important to even look for :mad:

I'm going to be pissed if they used it to make an asteroid :p

Leroy_Jenkems
01-22-2008, 02:05 PM

+2

I just hope that the Russians and/or the Chinese don't turn on the weather machine and send a catastrophic hurricane over here, if the asteroid misses us.;)

Naraku
01-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Maybe the asteroid will release a plasma discharge, messing with the electronic voting machine and get Ron Paul a win in Florida!

EvilEngineer
01-22-2008, 02:48 PM
At this point there is not much you could do to prepare for an impact.

Redcard
01-22-2008, 02:53 PM
More of this crap.

Look, it's not been a "blackout for 2 months" and the "scientists are not in on it". This has been on the NEO page since it first got discovered around October.

Geeze.

It's not going to hit us. Just like AF3 didn't hit us less than a week ago.. and did you notice any "plasma discharge" from that one?

Madcat455
01-22-2008, 02:54 PM
An ASTEROID is comming??!!!! Did it come from the Bug planet Klendathu? Are the Bugs attacking?? Could this be war? Everybody in Buenos Aires better seek shelter!!!

LOL... I'm gonna rent and watch that movie on the 29th.

Redcard
01-22-2008, 02:56 PM
An ASTEROID is comming??!!!! Did it come from the Bug planet Klendathu? Are the Bugs attacking?? Could this be war? Everybody in Buenos Aires better seek shelter!!!

LOL... I'm gonna rent and watch that movie on the 29th.

Remember. Service Gurantees Citizenship.

Would you like to know more?

Dave Pedersen
01-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Perhaps THIS is the deadly wound? Hmm something will strike down the NWO.. I wonder what it will be?

www.shepherdschapel.com

werdd
01-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Remember. Service Gurantees Citizenship.

Would you like to know more?

LOl the US will soon be the new beunos aires.

libertarianbob01
01-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Cool, lets catch it and put it into stable earth orbit. Think of all the neat stuff we could make right there in orbit.

Original_Intent
01-22-2008, 03:14 PM
I'll join for the co-ed showers.

torchbearer
Updated info: no threat:
http://space.about.com/cs/asteroids/a/2003qq47impacta.htm

RockEnds
Recently wasn't there a program on the Science Channel about an comet the size of the one that wiped out the dinosaurs hitting the earth and throwing back civilization back into the middle ages. It followed about a half dozen individuals around the world and showed whether or not they survived.

The middle ages really weren't much of a destination. Hopefully, if we're hit by an asteroid catapulting civilization back in time, it will be Enlightenment sized instead. :p

HOLLYWOOD
01-22-2008, 03:43 PM
The middle ages really weren't much of a destination. Hopefully, if we're hit by an asteroid catapulting civilization back in time, it will be Enlightenment sized instead. :p

WOW... Coming within 500,000 miles? VERY CLOSE... twice the distance of the MOON!

Closest APPROACH: JANUARY 29, 2007 mark your calendars!!!

KEEP an EYE IN THE SKY... should be getting BRIGHT !

dougkeenan
01-22-2008, 03:45 PM
"To defeat the bug ... we must understand the bug!"

Redcard
01-22-2008, 03:49 PM
WOW... Coming within 500,000 miles? VERY CLOSE... twice the distance of the MOON!

Closest APPROACH: JANUARY 29, 2007 mark your calendars!!!

KEEP an EYE IN THE SKY... should be getting BRIGHT !

Well, the moon's not as close as you think it is.

reaver
01-22-2008, 04:04 PM
+2

I just hope that the Russians and/or the Chinese don't turn on the weather machine and send a catastrophic hurricane over here, if the asteroid misses us.;)

it's neither- It's the Yakuza!

Naraku
01-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Actually this is pretty significant. Apparently it's at least 300 meters in diameter, much more than most recent near misses that I heard about. It also is coming closer than any asteroid that size has in recent years.

If I'm wrong someone correct me on that.

Redcard
01-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Actually this is pretty significant. Apparently it's at least 300 meters in diameter, much more than most recent near misses that I heard about. It also is coming closer than any asteroid that size has in recent years.

If I'm wrong someone correct me on that.

Well , it is closer than many asteroids, yes.. but it's still not a significant risk in any way.

I mean, look at it this way.. even when it WAS listed on the risk page, the odds of it hitting earth were equivellant to you being struck by lightning three times on the same day.

Now, the odds are even worse.

I wouldn't worry about it, honestly.

JMann
01-22-2008, 05:17 PM
At this point there is not much you could do to prepare for an impact.

Oh I'm safe. I bought the Astroprotector XL 2500. It is made of a special light weight carbon that will protect me and my cat from impact.

I ordered online from backyardbombshelterastoprotector.com

dougkeenan
01-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Let the asteroid come. It will never get our guns.

Give me liberty
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Let the asteroid come. It will never get our guns.

So? we got the nukes to destory it

Why do you think we have the nukes for anyway.

enjerth
01-22-2008, 06:35 PM

Even if this asteroid does not hit, but is a negative charge asteroid, the damage will be catastrophic.

in 1908 a negative charge asteroid passed over russia, causing massive damage, im sure youve seen pictures of it.

So you want to start a chip-in or something?

integrity
01-22-2008, 06:41 PM

if you believe what about.com has to say about TU24, how about what they say about Ron Paul being "no threat???"

quote- "I will be endorsing a different Republican candidate on my civil liberties site for the 2008 primary, and I would urge his supporters to rally around the Libertarian Party, which could certainly benefit from their funds and support--and appears to be much more deserving of it. Rep. Paul had some interesting and provocative ideas--but his presidential candidacy is effectively over now. And it should be." Tom Head....About.com

http://racerelations.about.com/b/2008/01/13/is-ron-paul-a-racist.htm

Naraku
01-22-2008, 07:17 PM

Dude. That's a whole other asteroid.

pinkmandy
01-22-2008, 07:23 PM
Next Fox Debate:

"Sir, many of your supporters claim to be so-called 'asteroid-truthers', are you prepared to denounce them? ........."

OMG! LMAO!!!! :D

HOLLYWOOD
01-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Armageddon
Where's Bruce Willis, Billy Bob Thornton, Ben Affleck to save the day?

Give me liberty
01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Funny how the major news network dont talk about the Asteroid TU24 has a major threat.

1913_to_2008
01-22-2008, 08:07 PM
I hope the bastard hits us and takes everyone out. All of us!!!!1

Naraku
01-22-2008, 08:23 PM
It is weird that the the news media isn't talking about this. They always make at least minor comments about this kind of stuff. Like, "There gonna be a big rock shoot by da sky. Look fer' it!"

Ginobili
01-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Guys, trust me, our goverment has this well lain out. The asteroid is going to get right *Above* us, and then dey gona shoot the NUKES AND ITS GOA BE PEW PEW PEW BOOM asteroid blows up, and then they are like "Hey dudez, I liek saved ur planetz." and the american people will be like "yay, your so strong and sexy" and then McCain wins. Okays!? Make senzes?

Leroy_Jenkems
01-23-2008, 08:52 PM
I hope the bastard hits us and takes everyone out. All of us!!!!1

Thanks for the encouragement. :cool:

Leroy_Jenkems
01-23-2008, 08:54 PM
it's neither- It's the Yakuza!

Damn, I knew it! Hiroshima's Revenge! Wait, that wasn't a very tasteful joke...

asgardshill
01-29-2008, 11:16 AM
I for one witnessed a lovely plasma discharge this morning. There were a few clouds, but the plasma discharge filled the eastern horizon in a gorgeous show of light.

Then I went back in the house, took a dump, and had my breakfast.

werdd
01-29-2008, 11:20 AM
gg critical threat.

Cleaner44
01-29-2008, 11:32 AM
It has already passed the Earth.

Agent CSL
01-29-2008, 11:36 AM
Last I heard it was orbiting Rudy's gigantic ego.

xd9fan
01-29-2008, 11:42 AM
so then why am I voting for Paul?

Why am I investing for my retirement?

Kotin
01-29-2008, 11:57 AM
shit my birthday is tommorow.

Redcard
01-29-2008, 12:18 PM
It's already gone, people. Been and gone. Likely this morning while you were all asleep.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Last I heard it was orbiting Rudy's gigantic ego.

ROFL

dougkeenan
01-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Are we dead yet? Punished for our unbelief?

WE DIDN"T LISSSUNNNNNN !

HOLLYWOOD
01-29-2008, 12:42 PM

look out... turn up the FEAR DIAL NEOCONs! lol

Congress to pass $100 BILLION Emergency Anti-Space-Terrorist Act of 2008.

The Bush/McCain bill to save the planet from the Iron and Carbon Terrorist of Deep Space Threats!

TU24 = Terrorist United 2=>4

PS: This bill will have to renewed each year(with inflation adjustments), for the next 100 years...