PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck/Ron Paul

sam1952
01-22-2008, 10:00 AM
I just heard Glenn Beck say they have invited Ron Paul to join him today to discuss the economy. Beck stated that Paul is the only candidate speaking about the trouble and he agrees with him. Where he doesn't agree is with the solutions.

I hope Dr. Paul takes him up on his offer. A good chance to make his case for his economic policy. Beck will agree with a big portion of what he has to say.

dementedme
01-22-2008, 10:12 AM
gunna set my dvr to record for this just in case.... thanks for the heads up

jmdrake
01-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Glenn Beck is a backstabbing fink. That said, if Paul is given the invitation he should take it. But if Beck starts asking 9/11 questions again Paul should just say "I've said all I'll say on that issue" and move on.

Regards,

John M. Drake

WilliamC
01-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Come on HQ, get on this!

sherpah23
01-22-2008, 11:14 AM
Some of the MSM might just warm up to Dr. Paul. Now that they see that what Dr Paul says about the economy is correct, and in their face.

I hope to see him on Glenn Beck tonight.

Brutus
01-22-2008, 11:39 AM
I don't like Beck. And for the same reasons I don't like Rush or Hannity, both of whom I listened to for years. He wants to have freedom at home and empire abroad, but the two are mutually exclusive. Given the choice they always go for empire abroad, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to pick the least bad of the empire candidates, they'd just go with Ron and be done with it.

The first rule of self defense is don't break into your neighbors house, shoot half his kids and tell him how to run his life. Then there will be a lot less need to "defend" yourself. And when you DO need to defend yourself it will be pretty straightforward.

Mini-Me
01-22-2008, 11:40 AM
This is one of our strengths: While MSM policies generally run from the top, their anchors and pundits are not pre-programmed robots. They're usually pretty brain-dead, but they CAN be convinced that Ron Paul is right. Beck, for instance, is a bit of a meathead, but I highly doubt he's "one of them." I really hope that the Paul campaign takes him up on this offer, because Beck's "conservative" TV audience needs to see what Ron Paul is saying. TV exposure is the only way we will win this.

roversaurus
01-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Unless Dr Paul is taking a nap or on a program with higher ratings
he should be on TV or radio EVERY WAKING MOMENT.

OF COURSE HE SHOULD ACCEPT.

Brutus
01-22-2008, 11:46 AM
"But we HAVE minded our business, and yet 9/11 happened," is the response. We are so insulated that we don't know but a very small amount of what "our" government has been doing around the world in "our" name. When those evil people do something to us it seems to be completely unprovoked, and because we are "free" and "prosperous". What we don't know is that the freedom they hate the most is our freedom to meddle in their lives without them having any direct way of stopping it.

Brutus
01-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Yes, Ron should be on Beck's show. Beck isn't turnable, but some of his listeners may be.

therealjjj77
01-22-2008, 11:59 AM
Ron should take all the free advertising he can get.

evadmurd
01-22-2008, 12:01 PM
As long as he doesn't take any s**t.