PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, e-mail cnbc, fbc, Bloomberg to get RP on the air TODAY to talk about this

Dave Wood
01-22-2008, 09:58 AM
mess.

This is from MSDOODAHS idea.....it needed a stronger title.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=97429

I just got off the phone with Leslie at hdqtrs. She told me that there is no scheduled interview about the economy but RP was following it closely.===Not good enough.

He will be returning to D.C. this afternoon.

We need to put lots of e-mails out there to all of these financial places along with cnn, msnbc so that the average Joe will see Rons mug on tv everywhere tonight and finally begin to understand that RP knows what he is talking about.

As Doodahs says...politely ask these stations to interview the only one running who has even the slightest chance of fixing this mess.

If anyone knows where the e-mail listing thread is for all of these news places, please post it.

The campaign isnt going to get this dont today.....we have to do it.

Dave Wood
01-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Folks. This could really work in our favor. Lets take advantage of this news and show the world why RP is important, and is the only candidate that knows whats happening and how to fix it.

I am trying to find the e-mail list

Dave Wood
01-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Doesnt anyone want to take advantage of the opportunity that was just dropped in our laps?

parke
01-22-2008, 12:35 PM
economic bump