PDA

View Full Version : Digg this: CIA waging propaganda war on us?

lvp1138
01-22-2008, 09:35 AM
http://digg.com/political_opinion/CIA_Pentagon_waging_Propaganda_War_on_Ron_Paul_sup porters

I've noticed that lately, specially on digg. It's a surge of anti-Ron Paul people that have shown up within the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Everyone, make your comments there. Don't let them bury this...

Mort
01-22-2008, 09:40 AM
You really think the CIA is worried about digg?

Redcard
01-22-2008, 09:41 AM
http://digg.com/political_opinion/CIA_Pentagon_waging_Propaganda_War_on_Ron_Paul_sup porters

I've noticed that lately, specially on digg. It's a surge of anti-Ron Paul people that have shown up within the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Everyone, make your comments there. Don't let them bury this...

So wait.

A surge of people who are pro-Ron Paul is the natural progression of a movement whose time has come.

A surge of people who are tired of Digg being the Ron Paul Fan Club and who are doing what digg was designed to do are "COINTELPRO"?

Frankly, _I_ bury a lot of articles on Digg on Ron Paul , I bury a lot of comments, as I do with all things.

Am I Cointelpro too?

Agent CSL
01-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Lol. Short answer, no. Long answer, yes.
CIA doesn't worry about Digg. Digg is irrelevant. There's no CIA agents going around burying the articles. If they could do that, they'd just delete the whole article and justify it with a TOS violation or something. The battleground is not the internet. We own that.

The battleground is the media and the market, which the Feds are sabotaging right now.
They're going to shut Ron out completely and usher in their puppets to parrot Ron.
The people are going to believe this... Ron loses potential voters on his own platform.
The market stabilizes for a short amount of time.
Then, something big happens and all shit breaks loose. The end.

PimpBlimp
01-22-2008, 09:48 AM
You really think the CIA is worried about digg?

No that would probably be handled by the NSA. :D

lvp1138
01-22-2008, 09:50 AM
I am using DIGG as an EXAMPLE. READ the article. It talks about "trolls for hire". People hired, possibly by candidates, to just be trolls.

READ.

Mort
01-22-2008, 09:52 AM
My theory on why Ron Paul is getting buried on digg more often is this. He was all over digg back when no one really cared and he was thought of as a 1%er. Now he is beating people and coming in second place at time. More of a threat. People that disagree with him politically now care.

Redcard
01-22-2008, 09:52 AM
Nah. I buried it on Digg. It's not a good article, it's not the kind of article I want to read.

Sorry.

Agent CSL
01-22-2008, 09:54 AM
I am using DIGG as an EXAMPLE. READ the article. It talks about "trolls for hire". People hired, possibly by candidates, to just be trolls.

READ.

How much do you know about trolls. :p There's only one group of trolls you need to worry about and they are not anyone's political army.