PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh Says He May Not Support The Republican Nominee (audio)

rfbz
01-22-2008, 08:23 AM
Link (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/rush_limbaugh_says_he_may_not_support_the_republic an_nominee)

when you listen to what he says he wants in a republican candidate, sounds a whole lot like Ron Paul

asgardshill
01-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Not surprising, as a new Clinton administration would be a financial windfall for Rush Limbaugh. He gained his reputation and the lion's share of his listenership during Clinton I.

evadmurd
01-22-2008, 08:41 AM
I have to feel for these neo-con talk show hosts. They not only live a conflicted life but spew it all day long. It can not lead to any satisfaction or comfort/peace at all. Especially Rush, because I think out of all of them, he at least understands the dynamics. Unfortunately, he and most others, have painted themselves into a corner and can't change without looking like yo hos.

Amazing, simply amazing.

tcindie
01-22-2008, 08:47 AM
They all sound like they're describing Ron Paul when they talk about what they want to see in a candidate.. until someone says it sounds like they're endorsing Ron Paul, and then the back peddling an denial commences.

Interesting though, if you listen to what Rush is saying, he's all but telling us how to win. RP needs to exude leadership from here on out, and that would make the choice obvious for people, because he IS the only true conservative running, among other things... ;)