PDA

View Full Version : Owner of NBC threatens to sue 14 year old

HollyforRP
01-22-2008, 08:11 AM
This should read: Ex chairman of NBC Bob Wright.

The ex chairman of NBC also runs the "Autism Speaks" campaign. You may have noticed the sudden interest in autism in the media and seeing devil children on Oprah and Dr. Phil (well maybe not those shows are actually rather boring)

Bob Wright has threatened a 14 year old with autism who made a parody website called "NT SPEAKS" instead of Autism Speaks.

http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/showthread.php?tid=11704

The rich ex CEO of NBC has been spreading his version of awareness of autism for several years and with all the money made is going towards genetic research towards autism so that in the future, there can be prenatal tests done so that mothers can choose to abort that child.

The test will not reveal low functioning autistic or high functioning.

Autism speaks put out a video making a mother out to be a poor helpless victim of her daughter with autism and stated that she would have driven her autistic daughter off the bridge had it not been for her normal daughter being in the car with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NTfZzS9b8

If you ever visit Autism Speaks website, you will notice that the name itself should not exist. They clearly do not want people with autism to speak. If you have high functioning autism like aspergers, they do not want you to speak. If you have low functioning, they only want you to speak if you hate yourself.

The parents are also told that biomeds help their children get over autism which is a lie.

This is what happens when the wrong people control the airwaves to spread their propaganda. Even though he has stepped down, he has alot of power and influence. so this is what he does with it.

HollyforRP
01-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Now Bob Wright is giving the terms of "give us your domain and we won't sue"

So this person is raising his version of autism awareness by demonizing children and using his power and fame to hunt down a 14 year old. Sad.

"ok now i laugh when Autism Speaks found out how old i was they dropped all charges and said "Just use a differant theme" but i think i'm going to stop running it because part of the deal was that Autism Speaks owns the domain/and hosting for it. i dont want them to have control over a site that is Anti-Autism Speaks."

pikerz
01-22-2008, 12:36 PM
hm

junior_bacon_cheeseburger
01-22-2008, 12:42 PM
haha, wtf? Hes on a campain thats supposed to help autistic children.....and an autistic kid got in his way so hes suing him? ....The autistic kid got in the way of his help the autistic kids campaign so hes going to try and bring down this towering monster of a 14 year old? sweet irony!

Jae0
01-22-2008, 12:43 PM
The rich ex CEO of NBC has been spreading his version of awareness of autism for several years and with all the money made is going towards genetic research towards autism so that in the future, there can be prenatal tests done so that mothers can choose to abort that child.

The test will not reveal low functioning autistic or high functioning.

So he sees kids with autism as genetic freaks of nature that should have been eliminated before birth? My god.

HollyforRP
01-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Well the owner of Autism Speaks, Bob Wright got the kid to hand over the domain through threats of suing. However, someone purchased NTspeaks.com and .net

Will he threaten them too?

http://www.ntspeaks.com/

What the hell is normal anyway?