PDA

View Full Version : Barack is such a jerk...

Jeremy
01-22-2008, 08:07 AM
I've watched part of the debate and I can't believe some of you said you'd rather see him as the president over Hillary. How about you vote for Ron Paul no matter what happens. =)

AlexMerced
01-22-2008, 08:17 AM
I agree I saw the whole debate, but he was defenetly the most civil, but again we all compeletley disagree with him on policy so I'd never vote for him.

philistineau
01-22-2008, 08:19 AM
If Ron Paul is not the republican candidate, I will be voting for Obama.

Another 8 years of the Clintons? No thanks.

Mr. White
01-22-2008, 08:20 AM

Uh... I'll let someone else explain

quantized
01-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Paul must win!

AND

Hillary must not be the president!

Tenbatsu
01-22-2008, 08:23 AM

Obama has the same foreign policy team that Bill Clinton had.

Obama and Hillary have voted almost identically while they were Senators.

Obama says that he would have voted against the war, but who knows for sure. We do know that he continues to support the Patriot Act and War funding as does Hillary.

They both support an over bearing welfare state.

Basically they are the same person in my eyes. A vote for Obama is a vote for Hillary.

jdmetz
01-22-2008, 08:23 AM

I hope you're voting in the Republican primary/caucus. If so, you don't get a say in Clinton vs. Obama.

AlexMerced
01-22-2008, 08:24 AM
Uh... I'll let someone else explain

once we know if Ron Paul would be the candidate it's be too late to choose if hillary or obama is democratic candidate... so... yeah

Jeremy
01-22-2008, 08:24 AM

Like I said, you should STILL be voting for RP

hello! :0

im so confused on your statement...

constituent
01-22-2008, 08:25 AM

I recommend using the search feature on this site, use the search term "susan rice" and see what you find.

the people who started this genocide in darfur are the same people saying we need to start another war to start it....

heard that line before (kurds)?

quantized
01-22-2008, 08:25 AM

Obama says that he would have voted against the war, but who knows for sure. We do know that he continues to support the Patriot Act and War funding as does Hillary.

Basically they are the same person in my eyes. A vote for Obama is a vote for Hillary.

i only listen to Ron Paul, the man himself. Ron Paul said "Obama and i have a lot in common...." Can you tell me Ron Paul will say the same thing about Hitlary? "Hillary and i have a lot in common..." :eek:

humanic
01-22-2008, 08:27 AM
If you are talking about voting for Obama and you've never heard the name Zbigniew Brzezinski, you had better find out who he (really) is.

Joe3113
01-22-2008, 08:27 AM

Obama is an interventionist to the Nth degree my friend. Look at his advisors.

rfbz
01-22-2008, 08:30 AM
I saw the whole debate, I didn't think Obama was a jerk at all. I disagree with him on his positions, but he is a genuinely nice guy. Also, at one point he was defending his position on NOT mandating health care for everyone, whereas Hillary and Edwards were trying to go after him on that. It's pretty ridiculous that the government would mandate health coverage for someone against their will.

wgadget
01-22-2008, 08:33 AM

WRITE IN RON PAUL.

brogging4paul
01-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Here is a very long and interesting article about Zbigniew Brzezinski by Webster Tarpley written a few days ago. Be prepared for neural cramps!

http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2008/01/brzezinski-revolution-vs-diebold-vote.html

quantized
01-22-2008, 08:34 AM
I've watched part of the debate and I can't believe some of you said you'd rather see him as the president over Hillary. How about you vote for Ron Paul no matter what happens. =)

So you expect me to say Hillary for president over Obama? :mad:

Tell me who Ron Paul would choose among the two of them.

wgadget
01-22-2008, 08:37 AM
OBAMA is MUCH further LEFT than Hillary.

Given the choice, I'd vote for Hillary. But that would only be if I couldn't WRITE IN RON PAUL.

quantized
01-22-2008, 08:44 AM
OBAMA is MUCH further LEFT than Hillary.

Given the choice, I'd vote for Hillary. But that would only be if I couldn't WRITE IN RON PAUL.

Kucinich and Ron Paul are good friends. Kucinich endorse Obama! and Ron Paul has kind words for Obama. If Ron Paul is FORCED to choose between Hillary and Obama for president, i believe it will be Obama.

Tenbatsu
01-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Ron Paul said that him and Obama have a lot in common. However, I doubt Ron Paul knows the extent of Obama's voting record.

humanic
01-22-2008, 08:46 AM
If you are talking about voting for Obama and you've never heard the name Zbigniew Brzezinski, you had better find out who he (really) is.

Let me elaborate. From Democracy Now:

ALLAN NAIRN: Well, Obama’s top adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski. Brzezinski gave an interview to the French press a number of years ago where he boasted about the fact that it was he who created the whole Afghan jihadi movement, the movement that produced Osama bin Laden. And he was asked by the interviewer, “Well, don’t you think this might have had some bad consequences?” And Brzezinski replied, “Absolutely not. It was definitely worth it, because we were going after the Soviets. We were getting the Soviets.” Another top Obama person—

AMY GOODMAN: I think his comment actually was, “What’s a few riled-up Muslims?” And this, that whole idea of blowback, the idea of arming, financing, training the Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets, including Osama bin Laden, and then when they’re done with the Soviets, they set their sights, well, on the United States.

ALLAN NAIRN: Right. And later, during Bill Clinton’s administration, during the Bosnia killing, the US actually flew some of the Afghan Mujahideen, the early al-Qaeda people—the US actually arranged for them to be flown from there to Bosnia to fight on the Muslim/NATO side.

Here's a few more clues:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XIeb879SY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQTuoCcutk&feature=related

This guy is the Anti-RonPaul. He is a pure globalist, a pure interventionist, and for American Empire. He is the Establishment. He is at the top of the food chain. Wake up.

quantized
01-22-2008, 08:50 AM
The reason Obama employed Zbigniew Brzezinski is plain obvious. Because Zbigniew Brzezinski understands the Clinton machine inside out. What else you think? Because he had radicalize islamic terrorists? haha! what a joke!

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-22-2008, 08:56 AM

There is no difference between Obama and Clinton. The country will continue on its path of self destruction regardless of whether or not it's one of them, or one of the Republican neo-cons. The true Patriots will write in Ron Paul even if he is officially out. A vote for Obama, Clinton, Edwards, Romney, Giuliani, McCain, Thompson, or Huckabee is a totally wasted vote. You may as well stay home on election day if Ron Paul isn't in it. It will at least help those of us who would write him in.

undergroundrr
01-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Classic case. Many are seduced by his mild-mannered, gracious, handsome, well-spoken presentation. His policies are repugnant and deeply anti-liberty, but even here, people give him a pass because of demeanour.

To my knowledge, the only common-ground Dr. Paul has discussed, was that they both have appeal to the younger demographic.

quantized
01-22-2008, 09:06 AM
i am appalled that some people are saying they rather have a Hillary president over Obama. Do you guys really want to turn America into a Clinton/Bush dynasty? :mad:

RonRules
01-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Clinton and Obama have pretty much the same funding sources, starting with Goldman Sachs at the top and nothing but financiers down the line.

humanic
01-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Clinton = Obama = Doom

DealzOnWheelz
01-22-2008, 09:16 AM

Only difference is Obama won't abuse Habeus Corpus

Other than that they are twins

Yeah thats right Hillary's got a lil black in her

LOL

Wouldn't be surprised if she has had a lil black in her from what I heard about her and Bill