PDA

View Full Version : Fed Just did an emergency "Rate Drop" before the stock market opened!!!!

Seanmc30
01-22-2008, 07:31 AM
Go check out cnn.com, they are saying the fed is dropping a key interest rate 3/4 of a percent to help prevent a crash.

What a magnificent country we live in. They just keep prolonging the inevitable. I swear by the time the Neo-Conservatives are done with the country there wont be anything left for Ron Paul to save.

N13
01-22-2008, 08:38 AM
The dollar dropped.

There's going to be lots to talk about at the next debate.

angelatc
01-22-2008, 08:45 AM
The dollar dropped.

There's going to be lots to talk about at the next debate.

Or not. They'd rather not discuss it. I hope Paul can get a nice succinct point or two ready though.

angelatc
01-22-2008, 08:48 AM
Go check out cnn.com, they are saying the fed is dropping a key interest rate 3/4 of a percent to help prevent a crash.

What a magnificent country we live in. They just keep prolonging the inevitable. I swear by the time the Neo-Conservatives are done with the country there wont be anything left for Ron Paul to save.

That's something I've said all along, too. Why anybody would want to take the reins when this economic time bomb is ticking away baffles me.

I Am Weasel
01-22-2008, 11:02 AM
ya know... this just may help our cause..

werdd
01-22-2008, 11:03 AM
artificially low rates are the problem, they are delaying the inevitable, and making the pending uninevitable crash worse. If they keep this up it is going to be catastrophic, think dow at 4000.

jdrochon
01-22-2008, 11:23 AM
artificially low rates are the problem, they are delaying the inevitable, and making the pending uninevitable crash worse. If they keep this up it is going to be catastrophic, think dow at 4000.

They will do everything they can to sustain the markets until after the election. Tax credits, lowering rates, market intervention. Ron Paul has an incredible hand if the economy tanks. And he knows how to play so this is the globalists biggest threat to losing control if people wake up to realize what a house of cards we live in.

Winston
01-22-2008, 11:35 AM
They will do everything they can to sustain the markets until after the election. Tax credits, lowering rates, market intervention. Ron Paul has an incredible hand if the economy tanks. And he knows how to play so this is the globalists biggest threat to losing control if people wake up to realize what a house of cards we live in.

I think you are exactly right. The problem we will have to confront is the MSM will push a regional currency as the answer, rather than sound money.

:cool:

HOLLYWOOD
01-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Well, the FED FUND is now at 3.50%

The Prime is now 4.00%

The Fed has given out all the aspirin in the bottle, The FED and CORPORATIONS are MASKING EVERYTHING they possibly cant avoid the recession:

PAULSON and BERNAKE should be FIRED!!! TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE

FIRE THE STATE DEPT TOO!

Molly1
01-22-2008, 01:54 PM

Anybody who hasn't figured out yet that this is the whole goal of the neocons and their ilk, doesn't deserve to have any money. They cannot have their one world government unless WE are first powerless and bankrupt!!!!!! Hence--go after our bill of rights and our assets in tandem. The fall of America means the rise of the Beast.