PDA

View Full Version : WE Broke 100,000 Ron Paul Meetup members!

Conza88
01-22-2008, 07:02 AM
Ron Paul's Meetup stats:

101,168 Members in 1,563 Meetup Groups, 9,672 waiting for a Meetup Group.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/about/

Stunning guys! This movement cannot be denied. More and more people being reached each day. Living history. Be part of it. Safe your fellow man. Show them the light! It's Ron Paul, and he's damn bright!

rEVOLution!

Fields
01-22-2008, 07:04 AM
Wow, good job to the movement.

Joe3113
01-22-2008, 07:04 AM
and that doesn't include the international meetups!!!

we have one in every capital city in Australia

thehittgirl
01-22-2008, 07:05 AM
I don't want to rain on our parade, but I am wondering, how do they deal with the count when one person is in more than one meetup group? Are those people counted twice?

Regardless, the message is growing fast.

fj45lvr
01-22-2008, 07:07 AM
I don't want to rain on our parade, but I am wondering, how do they deal with the count when one person is in more than one meetup group? Are those people counted twice?

Regardless, the message is growing fast.

I was gonna ask the same question.....

funny how we had fewer votes than meetup members in one state that has voted already (if that was correct). And we have fewer individual donors to Ron than meetup members as well.

rpfreedom08
01-22-2008, 07:08 AM
and that doesn't include the international meetups!!!

we have one in every capital city in Australia

lol, that is awesome! I love that world Ron Paul meetup map. I know I'm somewhere on the right track when what I think and who I support is backed by so many people around the world. It also gets me all warm and fuzzy to know that if Ron Paul where to win, Everyone around the world (besides the elitists and the establishment) would love the United States once again.

fj45lvr
01-22-2008, 07:16 AM
It also gets me all warm and fuzzy to know that if Ron Paul where to win, Everyone around the world (besides the elitists and the establishment) would love the United States once again.

whoa there nelly....that's a fantasy and a half. I'd settle for just having a little respect and of course no matter what some people will never have even that let alone "love", Paul or not.

rpfreedom08
01-22-2008, 07:21 AM
I still hold my opinion and you don't have to agree with it. But really the number one thing that garners the hatred for the United States is their foreign policy. Is it a coincidence that this hatred from people around the world toward Americans started happening AFTER the 50's when our foreign policy made us the policemen of the world? Again you don't have to agree but I know that what George Bush does is more isolationist than what Ron Paul talks about.

Conza88
01-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Nah you are only counted once, from what I know. 1 count per meetup account, no matter how many the groups you are in. :)

WilliamC
01-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Now get these people signed up a precinct captains!

This is how the Revolution grows....

Conza88
01-23-2008, 04:30 AM
Sure does, exponential!!!!

jrich4rpaul
01-23-2008, 04:50 AM
Now let's get them all to be Precinct Leaders and we're golden

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

I've contacted the leaders of 5 meetups in my area about this. I suggest everyone do the same.