PDA

View Full Version : Hucky running out of dough!

prolifer4paul
01-22-2008, 06:29 AM
Just saw CNN ticker that stated that Fluffabee's campaign is "regrouping" and it will no longer pay for members of the media travelling with him during the campaign, his press secy told CNN.

Hucky and Fredy couldn't leave any sooner.

That's when Dr. Paul will have the ears of social conservatives and believe you me, he will get them to come around on the foreign policy, especially the Catholic Christians (I know because I was one of them!)

Go Ron Paul!

WilliamC
01-22-2008, 06:33 AM
I heard on PBS this morning that Huckabee may be pulling his campaign out of Florida due to lack of funds :)

Fields
01-22-2008, 06:33 AM
Just saw CNN ticker that stated that Fluffabee's campaign is "regrouping" and it will no longer pay for members of the media travelling with him during the campaign, his press secy told CNN.

Hucky and Fredy couldn't leave any sooner.

That's when Dr. Paul will have the ears of social conservatives and believe you me, he will get them to come around on the foreign policy, especially the Catholic Christians (I know because I was one of them!)

Go Ron Paul!

Here you go my friend:

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=12611

acroso
01-22-2008, 06:37 AM
I think Paul needs to start slowing down his spending too :/

Not that he's poor, but we're not going to have 20 mil. quarters on a regular basis.

fj45lvr
01-22-2008, 06:38 AM
why not see if any little kids were sent a "sack lunch" with fishes and loaves???

coffeewithchess
01-22-2008, 06:45 AM
Yea, RP's campaign needs to spend money wisely, I'm not sure where the $17 million they spent in the 3rd quarter went.

literatim
01-22-2008, 06:50 AM
Yea, RP's campaign needs to spend money wisely, I'm not sure where the $17 million they spent in the 3rd quarter went.

Pre-paid advertising and opening offices around the country.

fj45lvr
01-22-2008, 06:51 AM

hopefully for ads that have yet to be aired paid in advance for cheaper rates!!! at least that's what I hope.

John of Des Moines
01-22-2008, 06:56 AM
Not that he's poor, but we're not going to have 20 mil. quarters on a regular basis.

Yeah that's right. Once Doctor Paul comes in first in any state then it will be a $40 million quarter.

JimInNY
01-22-2008, 07:01 AM

That's why RP doesn't get any coverage. He didn't charter a 2nd plane to carry his own media entourage with him.

Fields
01-22-2008, 07:01 AM
1st place finish and money will be pouring in.

Eric21ND
01-22-2008, 07:04 AM
Why doesn't he have a bus to travel around the state?

123tim
01-22-2008, 07:10 AM
What happened to his contributions?

I'm no money wizard, and have no real interest in it - I force myself to look at the Huckabee/Paul comparison chart everyday. Huckabee had been about double what we were for the whole month (until yesterday). Now he seems dead.

I honestly never looked at amounts except to note that he had twice the contribution level....

Did we go up, or did he go down?

Here's the link to the comparison chart:
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html

Edit:
I did go back and look at levels....We're at 50K and Huckabee is at 2K

wgadget
01-22-2008, 07:45 AM

Anything is possible.:)