PDA

View Full Version : Pack debate audiences

Bradley in DC
05-22-2007, 08:05 PM
There are several debates planned where Dr. Paul (special note of thanks to the MI GOP) will be able to gain more exposure.

As we saw in SC, audience reaction (and propagandaists outside), make the news as well. Here are the (tentative) debates:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Presidential_Debates%2C_2008

August 5, 2007 - Des Moines, Iowa
September 17, 2007 - TBA
September 27, 2007 - Baltimore, Maryland
October 14, 2007 - Manchester, New Hampshire
October 21, 2007 - Orlando, Florida
November 6, 2007 - Ames, Iowa
January 5, 2008 - Johnson County, Iowa
January 30, 2008 - Los Angeles, California

We need everyone living near these places to find out NOW how to get tickets and pack the audience with Dr. Paul's supporters. Look at the link, check out the sponsors--all of them. Post in your local, state and regional RP groups immediately to get as many of us there as possible. I'll try to make the Baltimore one. ;)

Orat
07-10-2007, 12:59 PM
I'm from Oklahoma but I plan on attending the CNN debate on August 5th. Does anyone have any idea how to get to attend this debate?

Spirit of '76
07-10-2007, 01:01 PM
I'll try to make the Baltimore one. ;)

Me too. How do we get tickets to that one?

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Me too. How do we get tickets to that one?

Go to the wikipedia link, find out who the sponsors are and contact them (ALL).

mtmedlin
07-15-2007, 06:21 PM
For those of us in Florida it is too late. The applications had to be in by June 30th. The Republican party of Florida required an application and then they would choose ambassadors to go. We still plan on making quite a show of force.

Question_Authority
08-22-2007, 12:12 PM
There are several debates planned where Dr. Paul (special note of thanks to the MI GOP) will be able to gain more exposure.

As we saw in SC, audience reaction (and propagandaists outside), make the news as well. Here are the (tentative) debates:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Presidential_Debates%2C_2008

August 5, 2007 - Des Moines, Iowa
September 17, 2007 - TBA
September 27, 2007 - Baltimore, Maryland
October 14, 2007 - Manchester, New Hampshire
October 21, 2007 - Orlando, Florida
November 6, 2007 - Ames, Iowa
January 5, 2008 - Johnson County, Iowa
January 30, 2008 - Los Angeles, California

We need everyone living near these places to find out NOW how to get tickets and pack the audience with Dr. Paul's supporters. Look at the link, check out the sponsors--all of them. Post in your local, state and regional RP groups immediately to get as many of us there as possible. I'll try to make the Baltimore one. ;)

Add: Sept 5: Durham NH contact nhgop.org

Stacey S
08-26-2007, 05:36 PM
When you click the ling the Baltimore one isn't listed at all.

squirrelbrewer
09-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Here's the info on the CNBC/Wall Street Journal debate at the Ford Community & Performing Arts center in Dearborn, MI on October 9th:
http://www.migopdebate.org/Home_Page.html

call the Michigan GOP HQ for tickets:
517-487-5413

noztnac
11-17-2007, 10:21 PM
The campaign should demand that the audience be comprised of an equal number of audience members for each candidate. If this demand is not met Ron Paul supporters should point it out at every opportunity.

Someone told me Ron Paul's own wife was not allowed to attend. That should be making headlines.

all J's in IL for RP
11-17-2007, 11:33 PM
The campaign should demand that the audience be comprised of an equal number of audience members for each candidate. If this demand is not met Ron Paul supporters should point it out at every opportunity.

Someone told me Ron Paul's own wife was not allowed to attend. That should be making headlines.

We shouldn't expect our demands to be met by the establishment and pointing it out too much will make us seem like like whiners.

When they say no, we should be prepared to have all meetup groups in the area coordinate a mass gathering. Rig a loudspeaker tuned to the radio coverage. Several hundred to a thousand well-behaved Ron Paul supporters cheering their candidate in the cold and "on the outside" of the event are sure to draw the cameras and that will make a powerful statement in the several days the news channels dedicate to post debate analysis.

That is, of course, if there are any further debates.

yaz
11-19-2007, 04:54 AM
Just Pretend You Support Giuliani To Get A Ticket!