PDA

View Full Version : Lookee here. Washington Post

Oyate
01-22-2008, 02:36 AM
Total MSM blackout before money bomb. And within an hour or so....

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/01/21/paul_campaign_buoyed_by_nevada_1.html

Nice job people.

Kludge
01-22-2008, 02:40 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/01/19/politics/horserace/entry3732071.shtml

3 days ago ;) We haven't really had any major money bombs "recently"

BenIsForRon
01-22-2008, 03:06 AM
Just so you know, that doesn't go in the actual Washington Post paper, it's just an online blog.

123tim
01-22-2008, 06:21 AM
On the CBS link that Kludge posted, someone made this comment:
.................................................. .................................................. ....

Paladin777:

"...now that a Mormon president is a very real possibility; they are rallying behind him (Mitt)''almost blindly.''"

I don''t go along with that. I know of a number of LDS who are Democrats, some who are Independent and others who are for McCain. LDS are not supposed to vote ''blindly,'' that''s dumb. They''re supposed to study the issues out and vote their conscience, and most of them do.

Even if Mitt didn''t win any LDS votes in Nevada, he still would have won that state, they said on the news. Wyoming''s delegates were awarded to Mitt, and the others because they were the only ones who campaigned in that state. There was no caucus/primary vote. Cheers!

Go Romney!

.................................................. .................................................. ....................

Go figure.

PaultheSaint
01-22-2008, 07:08 AM
That picture is worth millions in itself. :)

Leslie Webb
01-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Hammer home again the great point he made in the last debate--

"Let me see if I've got this right. We need to borrow $10 billion from China and then we give it to Musharraf who's a military dictator who overthrew an elected government and then we go to war, we lose all these lives promoting democracy in Iraq. I mean what's going on here?"

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-22-2008, 12:36 PM
That is why it was edited out of the re airing - Ron Paul tells the Truth And some people actually like to hear the truth.