PDA

View Full Version : If the markets tank tomorrow morning, we need to capitalize on it!

Starks
01-22-2008, 01:59 AM
All signs point towards the Dow tanking tomorrow, we need to be ready to inform potential supporters why our economy is suddenly doing so poor.

Additionally, we need to stress the fact that Ron foresaw this and is the candidate with the best remedy for our sick economy.

liberty_Forever
01-22-2008, 02:00 AM
Well, given that the media will not touch this issue, I suggest we hit the blogs in force.

Starks
01-22-2008, 02:01 AM
Social news and social networking sites are also gonna eat up the story of impending economic doom and gloom.

InLoveWithRon
01-22-2008, 02:02 AM
Paul can make 10 press conferences on this and it won't matter.. Because the networks won't broadcast it..

Starks
01-22-2008, 02:03 AM
Paul can make 10 press conferences on this and it won't matter.. Because the networks won't broadcast it..

What about CNBC?

fireworks_god
01-22-2008, 02:03 AM
If people hadn't taken stupid risks, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. They created this, and it frightened them, so now they are going to crash everything by pulling their money. I can't believe we allow our economy to be devastated by speculative rich people. Maybe humans will begin to learn that profit is not Christ, sustainability is. :D

Starks
01-22-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm Jewish, but even I know that Christ preached a frugal lifestyle, not unfettered consumerism.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-22-2008, 02:07 AM
Too bad Ron will be busy with an abortion press conference. :rolleyes:

Starks
01-22-2008, 02:12 AM
I don't understand why you guys think that the MSM will completely black out the story when they have mini stock gauges in the lower-right of my screen.

UtahApocalypse
01-22-2008, 02:14 AM
This Will be the story of the day all day tomorrow.

LandonCook
01-22-2008, 02:15 AM

While hillary will have one and everyone will then want more government control.

Menthol Patch
01-22-2008, 02:18 AM
Djia Index 11,456.00 -650.00 12,130.00 12,140.00 11,456.00 02:55

SVS2K
01-22-2008, 02:21 AM
All US indexes are now on lockdown until morning I think. :o

misericordia
01-22-2008, 02:34 AM
talk radio, all day tommorow, call in folks, old people listen to it all day. TALK RADIO BOMB.

jlaker
01-22-2008, 02:35 AM
if stock markets crash, it is going to be ugly tomorrow. I have no money in stocks but I am not looking forward to something like this. Times are getting really bad and i am afraid for my kids. This could cause some serious chaos. Christ, henny penny the sky is falling!

UtahApocalypse
01-22-2008, 02:37 AM
if stock markets crash, it is going to be ugly tomorrow. I have no money in stocks but I am not looking forward to something like this. Times are getting really bad and i am afraid for my kids. This could cause some serious chaos. Christ, henny penny the sky is falling!

There is no If

Menthol Patch
01-22-2008, 02:40 AM

I'm also worried about a stock crash. A depression now would be worse than in the 1930s.

misericordia
01-22-2008, 02:44 AM
Call talk radio shows all day tommorow. Tell them WHY the market tanked and WHAT Dr Paul is going to do to fix it.

This IS where the elderly spend their day, puttering and listening to talk radio.

liberty_Forever
01-22-2008, 02:44 AM
Just a religious/economic comment....

Christians, Muslims and Jews are all 'people of the book'. They share the Old Testament. Most humans have many things in common... we want to be able to live our lives in peace.

So I guess I'm saying let's all unite, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Athiests, Agnostics, Buddhists, etc, and let's do what is right so we can do our best to live in mutual peace and respect. The first step to doing this will be taking back our governments and getting these corrupt bankers out.

Menthol Patch
01-22-2008, 02:51 AM
What people need to do is realize everyone has the right to believe differently.

Flirple
01-22-2008, 03:32 AM
I'm Jewish, but even I know that Christ preached a frugal lifestyle, not unfettered consumerism.

Well I'm an atheist and even I know that Jesus didn't exist and he is an allegorical character with all the same symbolic characteristics and biographical stories as countless "godmen" (Osiris, Dionysus, Bacchus, Mithra, Attis, Krishna, Horus, etc.) that existed in religions that came many many centuries before the start of Christianity and that... wait.... what?....you say this is not the right message board for such debates? Whoops. My bad.

Ugh, yeah, I think tomorrow will be a good opportunity if the market tanks. If nothing else, it is a good time to use as a teachable moment and at least email a link to the "House of Cards" video to your personal inner circle and encourage them to forward it far and wide.

Geronimo
01-22-2008, 06:14 AM
This Will be the story of the day all day tomorrow.

It's the top story on Good Morning Amerika this morning.

Call talk radio shows all day tommorow. Tell them WHY the market tanked and WHAT Dr Paul is going to do to fix it.

This IS where the elderly spend their day, puttering and listening to talk radio.

I'm willing to bet that most talk radio shows will be advised to not focus on the issue today.
After all, they have a democratic debate to nit pick over.

LibertyEagle
01-22-2008, 06:17 AM
If people hadn't taken stupid risks, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. They created this, and it frightened them, so now they are going to crash everything by pulling their money. I can't believe we allow our economy to be devastated by speculative rich people. Maybe humans will begin to learn that profit is not Christ, sustainability is. :D

Uh, NO. The problem is that we allowed our government to issue money that was not backed by a precious metal.

If you haven't read it, you might enjoy, "What Government has Done to Our Money" by Murray Rothbard.

jillian
01-22-2008, 07:13 AM
What people need to do is realize everyone has the right to believe differently.

+1000

John of Des Moines
01-22-2008, 07:34 AM
All I can say is: "Sell, sell, sell. What everybody else is selling too? Then buy, buy buy."

wgadget
01-22-2008, 07:43 AM
I've already posted two suggestions to watch Freedom to Fascism today. Maybe someone will, who knows...

lnieves
01-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Everybody is expecting a crash, so it will not happen. Don't worry, the PPT is in full force as of right now propping the Dow futures, doing damage control so to speak.

http://charts.quote.com/cis/fsspon?cont=QDJ+H8&period=V&varminutes=15&size=650x450&bartype=CANDLE&bardensity=LOW&headerbackground=(221,221,221)&headerforeground=(102,102,102)&headerdatacolor=(0,1,125)&studyheaderbackground=(221,221,221)&showextendednames=true&random=9250

misericordia
01-22-2008, 08:11 PM
They're just postphoning the crash so they can blame it on RP when he's in office, or martyred enroute.

Change your worthless money into something you can survive on.

Ron Paul will deliver us.