PDA

View Full Version : Press Conference On Economy

fireworks_god
01-22-2008, 01:55 AM
Americans need a leader right now more than ever. We don't need a political leader, we need a statesmen. Ron Paul needs to use every influence he can call in to get a prominent press conference aired to the public (spread rumors that it is about a third party campaign, that will get them rabid :D), and tell America and the planet the TRUTH about this all.

Ron Paul is the only man that is capable of stepping forward and averting an economic crisis the likes of which the planet has never seen.

Please, please, please, let's get this to him. This isn't about winning the nomination or being the President, this is about the impending, devastating diaster the planet soon faces economically. If Ron Paul doesn't stand now, it will be too late.

I heard that there was an official grass-roots communication dude, how do we get this through so Ron Paul can take action on this? We're talking about all of humanity here, for god sake's.

InLoveWithRon
01-22-2008, 01:57 AM
I share your frustrations, on this issue, believe me.. But It doesn't matter because the MSM won't televise it.. So what's the point

fireworks_god
01-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Speculate it is about third party campaign, tell them its very urgent, build some buzz.... CNN might do it for us. :D

InLoveWithRon
01-22-2008, 02:03 AM
Paul's too smart for that.. If Paul plays tricks with the media like that, he knows they will never air him again for anything

fireworks_god
01-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Well, its not like we are getting anything better from them right now. The reward from playing hardball with them would be the future prosperity of this country and this planet. Fuck the media, we won't need them after this.