PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Adopt An Iowan..Ron Paul supporter

DeadheadForPaul
07-30-2007, 12:18 PM
I unfortunantly live across the country, so I cannot make it to Iowa for Dr. Paul's visits on the 5th and 11th. I'm hoping that Dr. Paul spends a lot of time traveling around Iowa during the week.

Anyway, I wanted to toss this idea out here...Adopting Ron Paul supporters to travel around and spread the message in Iowa.

Since we really need Iowa, we need to make our presence felt, and i know the Iowan Ron Paul supporters are over-working themselves. I propose the following: For those of us too far to get to Iowa, we should sponsor RP supporters who need gas money, signs, and literature to pass out

This includes Iowans as well as people from Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, etc. On our regional poll we had a lot of people from the Midwest.

I thought that if us non-Mid Westerners threw down so that the Iowans could buy supplies/gas money, it'd really help our efforts since Iowa is so big

Weigh in on this. I dont know if the Iownas have RP signs, but for example, my meetup group just bought 1000. Maybe we can order some and send them to Iowans to put around the state, etc or send them packets of literature. I will personally throw down money for signs and gas for Iowans to drive around their neighboring counties and putting signs at major intersections. NAME RECOGNITION