PDA

View Full Version : All Politics Is Local

rmholla
01-22-2008, 01:08 AM
I hate it when I come into the forum and read negative posts about being slighted by the national news media. I wish Ron Paul got more national attention but WE DON'T NEED IT.

We haven't had major national coverage so far and look at what we have been able to accomplish!

Donate to the campaign but more importantly do the little things you can do at the local level to help Ron Paul. You have the ability to help get Dr. Paul elected. Don't get discouraged. We did not lose our freedom overnight and we aren't getting it back without a fight!

The more people who are out waving signs, canvassing, calling talk radio shows and such the less we need major media. Local news stations are far more receptive to stories about Ron Paul and the local news probably has more influence in your community. So go after the things you can do locally!!!

Last week the members of my local meetup group got Ron Paul over an hour of free radio air time by just calling into the station.

Coordinate group activity because many people call the local news station to ask what is going on at X location as they just drove by and saw a huge crowd. If the station gets enough calls they do a story because it is obviously something important to their viewers.

So we don't need the major networks. Work locally and we can get Ron Paul elected.

-