PDA

View Full Version : Money Bomb Status: Recessionary

jdrochon
01-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Well for the record this money bomb was Above and Beyond. Consider this, we are pulling in money from an economy that is on the verge of systemic failure. This is a day where the DOW futures are down nearly 500 points (before the market even opens tomorrow morning.) We are by every sign already in a recession. Even with little money and little credit available to the American People out there, Ron Paul's message of Freedom still brings in the cash. You can't put a price on Freedom!
Jeremy

Mckarnin
01-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Well for the record this money bomb was Above and Beyond. Consider this, we are pulling in money from an economy that is on the verge of systemic failure. This is a day where the DOW futures are down nearly 500 points (before the market even opens tomorrow morning.) We are by every sign already in a recession and even with little money and little credit available to the American People out there, Ron Paul's message of Freedom still brings in the cash. You can't put a price on Freedom!
Jeremy

:-)

Suzu
01-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Agreed. It was a challenge juggling my budget around to be able to give $12 today.

marhlfld
01-21-2008, 11:30 PM
The Campaign needs to step up and take over donation goals again. Remember what started the moneybombs in the first place? The Inkwell and Quill pen, then the Statue of Liberty. The Campaign needs to set up a new widget. Something like the Liberty Bell, make it RING for FREEDOM! or some such thing like that. We need to build a new momentum for later money bombs, so a widget that new supporters can have fun watching it fill up daily like we did in early Fall '07.

JohnnyWrath
01-21-2008, 11:36 PM
I said I was going to give 100, but I only came through with 25... I had hoped to get my taxes done before now, but I just got my w2s today.

jdrochon
01-22-2008, 12:14 AM
I said I was going to give 100, but I only came through with 25... I had hoped to get my taxes done before now, but I just got my w2s today.

You are awesome for giving what you can!!

speciallyblend
01-22-2008, 12:28 AM
i only had to give 20 bucks sigh,and i gave 200 ,ooo well can i ask for 180 back,just teasin

BigRedBrent
01-22-2008, 12:58 AM
Agreed. It was a challenge juggling my budget around to be able to give $12 today.

I don't have a dime, but if I did I would have gave it.

anewvoice
01-22-2008, 06:14 AM
We lucked out and sold an old dryer this weekend, that plus cans put my wife and I in for 30 each!

fleur531
01-22-2008, 07:37 AM
The Campaign needs to step up and take over donation goals again. Remember what started the moneybombs in the first place? The Inkwell and Quill pen, then the Statue of Liberty. The Campaign needs to set up a new widget. Something like the Liberty Bell, make it RING for FREEDOM! or some such thing like that. We need to build a new momentum for later money bombs, so a widget that new supporters can have fun watching it fill up daily like we did in early Fall '07.

i agree, that is an awesome idea!!! Simple little things like that make a great difference in restoring hope and inspiration.

jdrochon
01-22-2008, 11:57 AM
What do you mean again? Like their 12 million goal? I agree.

KewlRonduderules
01-22-2008, 12:15 PM
I maxed out on the last moneybomb- teaparty. But even if I could donate, I could not. I am simply broke now- spending so much on Christmas, Vacation, and buying up lots of gold and silver. I have no money to do anything anymore.

:(

Molly1
01-22-2008, 12:57 PM
Most new businesses fail. Most fail right around the five year mark, just before they are about to become successful. If you can hang in there, you will not fail. But, people lose faith, courage, and drive right before they are about to prevail.

Don't lose faith! Everyone here has such a big heart, not only for this country but for the world. This is the real message of our movement. You all know that funny story about John Paul Jones, as his ship was on fire and sinking and the British were demanding he surrender, he says, I have not yet begun to fight! He kept fighting and he won! Take courage, brothers and sisters, --no matter what happens here, we cannot lose because our message of love, peace, freedom, and hope will prevail. If we get tired and need to rest, the new people coming in will take up the slack and let us rest. Take courage! We raised over $2,000,000 on an evening when the world's markets were imploding. We have not yet begun to fight!

40,475 donors this quarter

we've collected 75,865 dollars so far today!

430 new donors today!!!!!!!''

The Broken Bell WILL be heard.

Can you feel the comin' change?
Though Hell is here today,

Hope is on its way.

http://hopeanthem.com/