PDA

View Full Version : my email - Feedback please

Stevo
01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Any comments are welcome.

Dear fellow Republican,
In just two weeks you will have the opportunity to vote your choice in this primary. How will you make your decision?
Will you vote for the candidate who most closely agrees with you or will you vote for the one you feel most likley to win against the likely Democratic candidate?
Often, we are faced with a choice of the lesser of two evils. Someone who doesn't really meet our criteria, but the odds say, will do the best against the other party.
This year we are given a stark choice. Several candidates who represent various shades of the status quo and one who stands out and stands up for core Rebublican values; Constitutional rule, Fiscal responsibilty, and the Rights of every citizen.
That man is Ron Paul.
A ten term Congressman known for standing against the tide of increased federal spending, increased foreign interventionalism, and increasing attacks upon your civil liberties.

Ron Paul has:
-Never voted for a tax increase or an unbalanced budget
-Never voted to raise congressional pay.
-Never taken a government-paid junket.
-Never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

Ron Paul:
-Always supports your 2nd amendment rights.
-Supports our Veterans and works to ensure they get the services they deserve.
-Fights tirelessly for a sound monetary policy.
-Supports private property rights.

Ron Paul voted against sending our troops to Iraq and will bring them home.
Ron Paul believes the United States cannot and should not be the world's policeman and social worker.

You have a chance this election to return our party to the values that made it great. February 5th, vote Ron Paul.

Thank you,
Stephen Headland
Paso Robles

Mordan
01-22-2008, 05:26 PM
would you stress his honesty

Ron Paul shields himself from vested interests by only accepting donations of american's citizens.

Or
Ron Paul refuses donations from Wall Street.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Nice letter! Looks good to me!

Stevo
01-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks Mordan, Devil!
I will see about inserting something about his integrity.
I didn't really follow through with the whole lesser of two evils thought that I put in.
Perhaps I could end the email with something like:
"Can Ron Paul win against the Democratic Nominee? Yes, because Ron Paul doesn't have a different message for each constituency. Free markets, Sound money, and Liberty.
That's a message all Americans can get behind."