PDA

View Full Version : D.C. Right to life rally.. RON WILL BE THERE WITH US 1/22/08

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-21-2008, 10:58 PM
I will be at the right to life rally tomorrow in Washington D.C. many supporters of Ron Paul are going to be going to this rally to do a massive sign wave and to pass out campaign literature to the 70,000 expected marchers. We need all hands on deck for this one folks as this is going to be huge. I got word that RON PAUL himself is going to be there tomorrow and there is talk of a press conference to take place where he will get a major endorsement. We need a strong showing and we need as many volunteers as we can get to hold up signs and banners and pass out literature to a staggering amount of future supporters.

Yes it will be cold but it was colder at valley forge and those men managed to win their revolution and we need to suffer just a little to win ours. So please come join us and make some noise for Dr. Paul in Washington D.C..

BASIC INFO

We will be meeting between 8-9 a.m. just outside of the Smithsonian station

There will be tons of signs,banners and flyers for everyone out there so do not feel like you cannot come because you arent prepared

There is no time limit for this - stay as long as you like or leave as early as you like

I would suggest taking the metro rail to the Smithsonian station as parking is terrible in the area.

If anyone on the Eastern Shore of Maryland or along U.S. Route 50 needs a ride than PM me before 1 a.m. on 1/22/08 and I will pick you up. All I ask is that you provide your own metro fee and food money.

LibertyForever
01-21-2008, 11:03 PM
I will be there around 1 pm, where will you guys be then? i have signs and a few friends(also rp supporterS) going. where can we meet up?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-21-2008, 11:07 PM
I have no idea where we are going to be by 1 p.m.... just find the crowd and we should be hard to miss lol

Kotin
01-21-2008, 11:24 PM
i am so excited.

fuzzybekool
01-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Please get video for youtubing or if anyone going has a laptop and can justin.tv it live. That would be awesome.

MilitaryDave
01-21-2008, 11:45 PM
I here "Jane Roe" (Roe v Wade), converted Catholic and pro-life activist will be there to endorse Ron Paul. http://thirdpartywatch.com/2008/01/22/ron-paul-to-expect-norma-mccorvey-endorsement-tomorrow/