PDA

View Full Version : Recruits!

Paulitical Correctness
01-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Saw a bulletin posted by a new Myspace friend.

I informed her of Ron Paul and got this back -

Hi Josh

Thank you very much for that. I don't know anything about American politics except that (in my opinion) they're all lying bastards.
I read about Ron Paul with great interest, though.
I wasn't aware that there was anyone in that field trying to protect the human rights of Americans as far as health is concerned.
I'm actually not allowed to vote, as I am a new resident in America from New Zealand, and not an American citizen.
My husband, though, is Texan, born and bred, and he was also interested to hear about this guy.
I know a bunch of people here, who believe in our ability (and our right) to choose what is best for our health, and they are all about to be guided toward Ron Paul's internet pages.

Donna

The point of this is to say that Precinct Captains are crucial!!!

A Texan didn't even know who Ron was. It's not that people don't agree with or dislike Ron, they haven't had the pleasure of learning about him yet!

Spread the word!

trey4sports
01-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Saw a bulletin posted by a new Myspace friend.

I informed her of Ron Paul and got this back -

Hi Josh

Thank you very much for that. I don't know anything about American politics except that (in my opinion) they're all lying bastards.
I read about Ron Paul with great interest, though.
I wasn't aware that there was anyone in that field trying to protect the human rights of Americans as far as health is concerned.
I'm actually not allowed to vote, as I am a new resident in America from New Zealand, and not an American citizen.
My husband, though, is Texan, born and bred, and he was also interested to hear about this guy.
I know a bunch of people here, who believe in our ability (and our right) to choose what is best for our health, and they are all about to be guided toward Ron Paul's internet pages.

Donna

The point of this is to say that Precinct Captains are crucial!!!

A Texan didn't even know who Ron was. It's not that people don't agree with or dislike Ron, they haven't had the pleasure of learning about him yet!

Spread the word!

so very true, the problem isnt the message its exposure