PDA

View Full Version : I have a RP Autograph for sell!

ladyliberty
01-21-2008, 09:52 PM
I am willing to part with my most cherished possession - a Value Voter's Debate Booklet, signed by Ron Paul himself (you can see it in the photo in my avatar) when he was at one of his first debates in Fort Lauderdale Florida. If anyone is interested in purchasing this unique and historical document for $1300 please PM me as soon as possible. This is NO JOKE. I am as serious as I can be!

Soccrmastr
01-21-2008, 09:56 PM
you should probably keep that

agaiziunas
01-21-2008, 09:56 PM
I will get a friend to donate $1300 to the campaign for me and you send me the book. Then I can pass it along, I'll give it to someone for a more reasonable donation (say $250.00) provided that person pass it along :-)

mannycp
01-21-2008, 09:57 PM
I will get a friend to donate $1300 to the campaign for me and you send me the book. Then I can pass it along, I'll give it to someone for a more reasonable donation (say $250.00) provided that person pass it along :-)

good idea!

jsu718
01-21-2008, 09:58 PM
You know, I thought about this last night as a $2300 limit circumvention technique...

ladyliberty
01-21-2008, 09:58 PM

I must have PROOF of this donation before I can part with my treasure!

hillertexas
01-21-2008, 10:00 PM

And I would like to say that LadyLiberty is genuine, honest, and a true patriot.

agaiziunas
01-21-2008, 10:03 PM

I have no problem with any proof I can provide.. whether it would be a video of my friend donating, any kind of confirmation # provided by the campaign website, I am sure there are ways (foolproof ways tested by the members of this forum) we could definitely arrange that.

I would just go donate myself but I am maxxed. I am 100% positive I could convince a friend (maybe 13 worthless $100 bills will work) though.

Only thing is, it would not be today (money bomb day), it would need to happen at a reasonable hour (perhaps tomorrow) if agreed. Or, I challenge someone else on the forum for $1500!

ladyliberty
01-21-2008, 10:06 PM
I have donated $1000 so far - so $1300 would put me at my limit - hence the exact amount. However if you can give me irrefutable evidence that $1300 was donated to the campaign, I will send the autograph in the mail.

bobo37
01-21-2008, 10:08 PM
I have a signed debate ticket that is numbered "1776" from the MB debate. I think I'll keep that for a while even though I could use the money. its unique being the only ticket with that number. It's pretty awesome.

ladyliberty
01-21-2008, 10:12 PM

I think it would be very interesting to see how much money that one autograph can generate for the campaign! If Ron Paul is not able to stay the course due to lack of funds, then what good will his autograph be then? It is indeed priceless to me, but my memory of those gorgeous brown eyes will have to suffice. I am willing to make this sacrafice for the good of our Country!

ladyliberty
01-21-2008, 10:30 PM
bump for the R3VOLUTION!

LizC
01-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Bump

ladyliberty
01-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Thx!

This Is For Real Guys! Donate $1300 And You Can Own A Piece Of History! I Will Even Pay The Postage!

agaiziunas
01-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Thx!

This Is For Real Guys! Donate $1300 And You Can Own A Piece Of History! I Will Even Pay The Postage!

Lady Liberty, I think we could really start something with your initial showing of deliberate sincerity towards the campaign...

How about the "LadyLiberty" Max-out club. Those who have donated $1000.00 or less and then max-out their contribution at $2,300.00 sign up, donate, submit the confirmation and get the book. They send it on to the next person who has signed up to do the same. Small numbers, but large donations, to make Ron Paul's war chest soar. If we get enough interest where perhaps 100 people have already signed up (or enough for 1 person/day until the convention) we can add the "convince a friend" (add a friend who will donate) to have your name moved up the list.

Each person takes a photograph with the book, sends it in to you, and then we all meet up at the convention (those who can, but I think if some can afford the max donation, they can afford to attend the convention) to celebrate the result.

At the very least it will get MY friend to donate the $1300 in your name (as we talked earlier) and you can keep the book out of respect of what you tried to accomplish here, but I think we could generate some interest here.

ladyliberty
01-22-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm game! It sounds a bit complicated, but if anyone thinks it will work then go for it!!

IndieRocker79
01-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Sounds like a neat idea, the pass-the-national-treasure-max-out-campaign. LOL If I had the money I'd get in on this. Everyone gets a photograph, maybe put it all up in a website somewhere or the forums here with names so everyone gets a little fame, and at the end of the race, maybe something could be arranged with HQ for everyone to meet up, give Lady her book back, and everyone else gets a signed copy of something else? :-D

noiseordinance
01-23-2008, 12:53 AM
This reminds me of something that made the news around Christmas. There was a Starbucks in who knows where (the location is not important) that asked that someone pay for the person behind them a spread the cheer. Apparently, some 70 odd people did it consecutively.

I may have the story wrong but this single autographed piece could very well get a little publicity if it really made it's round like you guys are talking about. Plus the money to the campaign would be undeniably cool!

misericordia
01-23-2008, 03:52 AM
Brilliant. craigslist and ebay. rp autographs or baby blankets or something. we can all push the bidding!

And we, the people in the 26 countries that can't contribute, could bid or purchase RP stuff.

(Even bits left over from a rally would be significant)

ladyliberty
01-23-2008, 07:35 PM
so is this going to roll then? pm me or something and let me know what is going on?

ladyliberty
01-24-2008, 06:58 PM
still no takers huh? I think I will have it framed and hang it in my living room after the general elections then. :D