PDA

View Full Version : Mods, there's a LOT of junk here. Intentional if you did not notice.

rexsolomon
01-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Hello Mods.

There are a lot of people posting junk here.

I'd bet most of them are being paid to flood the forum with junk.

Can you help us out with this?

We only have 6 days till Florida.

Wyurm
01-21-2008, 09:27 PM
It does NOT help for you to add to the "junk" by posting garbage like this. I suggest you use the red triangle with an exclaimation mark in the center to report problematic threads and keep the forum free of the never-ending stream of "there are too many threads like this one" threads. Thank you.

mstrmac1
01-21-2008, 09:28 PM
One mans junk is another mans treasure....

Fields
01-21-2008, 09:30 PM
It does NOT help for you to add to the "junk" by posting garbage like this. I suggest you use the red triangle with an exclaimation mark in the center to report problematic threads and keep the forum free of the never-ending stream of "there are too many threads like this one" threads. Thank you.

+1

rexsolomon
01-21-2008, 09:30 PM

Your reply IS garbage.

There is work to be done.

I am stating a FACT.

Rebel Resource
01-21-2008, 09:31 PM
See point 1 of my sig. There should also be a strict rule if you consistently post irrelevant stuff in Grassroots Central.

Relevant = directly related to getting Paul elected!!

libertythor
01-21-2008, 09:32 PM
This thread just adds to the clutter. :D

yongrel
01-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Don't whine and bitch about it. It just worsens the situation. If you want the mods to clean up, help them out.

Flag the offending posts.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-21-2008, 09:39 PM
http://scottwax.com/rice/ratedr/attention%20whore3.jpg

libertythor
01-21-2008, 09:42 PM
http://www.ladragonera.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/troll_no_feed.jpg

mexicanpizza
01-21-2008, 09:45 PM
All we need is an add-on karma system, or better yet, 5x the number of mods.

yongrel
01-21-2008, 09:49 PM
All we need is an add-on karma system, or better yet, 5x the number of mods.

We don't need more mods. We need more people helping the mods by flagging posts instead of bitching.

FenceWalker
01-22-2008, 12:29 AM
And putting their threads in the proper forum...For instance, this one should be in the feedback forum. ;)

phill4paul
01-22-2008, 12:44 AM
I am in in agreement.

I am so tired of relevant posts being lost because of irrelevant "billionaire", conspiracy, space ship in the sky crap.

Sure, give me a funny every now and then and bring me back to center. But, and I am NOT sorry, there is far too much crap!

In the short time I have been here I've seen this forum turn from "quick reference informative" to, I'd rather spend my time googling "crack whore midgets". Both sites would include about the same info about now.

Hope you work it out mods. I'm still around. But, increasingly, I am relying on other sites.