PDA

View Full Version : Positive Thoughts

brooklyn
01-21-2008, 09:07 PM
We stay positive because we believe. We experienced a surreal event on Saturday in Nevada (we were right there in the midst of it as Precinct Captain and Secretary and became delegate and alternate) and now, today, another unified effort to keep this going. We will do whatever it takes to keep the R3volution alive and will not falter. We will continue to convert anyone who will listen. We will keep donating, even on a regular day. We will go to other states when we can and help. Whatever this takes today, tomorrow and next week and next month. We're going to stay positive and focused. Period. Congratulations to us all. Let's go forward. We have everything to be proud of.

Redmenace
01-21-2008, 09:10 PM
I haven't lost hope.

We raised almost 2 mil today.

We took second in Nevada.

Remember fellow revolutionaries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

A. Havnes
01-21-2008, 09:31 PM
LOL! I'm so lazy! I'm going to paste it again (sorry, but I'm too tired to keep thinking up positive monologues):

Remember, no one said that this was going to be easy, and no one said that there was a guarantee about anything. We're all willing to put things on the line to restore liberty and freedom to this once great nation. Surely, the patriots of old felt disheartened. Look at how America was born even! A ragtag group of civilians coming together to defeat the British army! It wasn't easy, and although we know the end of the story now, they didn't. For all they knew, they would be crushed by the British, but they could always have said that they tried.

We're working for a cause, and we're fighting a non-violent war. Remember, there is power in numbers, power in truth, and the power of the people will one day be heard.

It reminds me of the song "Do You Hear the People Sing" from Les Miserables.

"Do you hear the people sing? Singing the songs of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again! When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums, there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!"

Yep, those are my encouraging thoughts, once again. However, I'd like to add that Nevada was huge for us, even though the MSM barely touched on it. We could still reach $2 million, and even if we don't, we can't say that we failed either. Look at it this way: a lot of us are still trying to recover from Christmas, the Dec. 16 money bomb, and I'm currently unemployed. The economy is in danger, too, which doesn't help anything. I remain positive that the Revolution continues. Abraham Lincoln said, and I could be misquoting him, that if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. It's the same for this cause; if we lose, it will be because doubt tore us up from the inside, not the media on the outside (although they don't help at all ;) ).

A. Havnes
01-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Just thought this thread needed a bump. Positive thoughts and encouragement are good things to have, especially during this anxious time.

brooklyn
01-21-2008, 10:37 PM
still positive :D