PDA

View Full Version : To fully understand what this revolution actually is...

teleomorph
01-21-2008, 07:28 PM
watch this phenomenal, life-changing lecture/movie of Michael Ruppert's, author of Crossing The Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil and publisher/editor of From The Wilderness, a newsletter read in more than 50 countries around the world. Its subscribers include 60-plus members of the US congress, professors at more than 40 universities around the world, and major business and economic leaders.

This is must-see for everyone, but definitely those who enjoyed America: Freedom To Fascism and other similar dissenting documentaries.

Ron is interviewed (and honored) near the end.

If you can't watch this tonight please bookmark for later, but not too much later...

Michael Ruppert is one of the greatest heroes of this age, without a doubt.

link: From the Wilderness - The CIA Connection (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7726031384917866364&hl=en)

pooflinger1488
01-21-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm letting it load right now. Looks intersting though. I have skimmed through that book at a Ron Paul meetup, but haven't read it yet! Thanks for the post, I love movies like this!

Rebel Resource
01-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Hey, Mike's a friend of mine. I have his permission to email his book to anybody that wants it.

rebelresource@gmail.com

jbuttell
01-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Interesting - but I'm already suspicious about the accuracy when the first displayed text claims that Ron Paul supported S.J. Resolution 23. I believe that is false, but feel free to enlighten me.