PDA

View Full Version : We need a newspaper

CTAC
01-21-2008, 06:44 PM
The story is not coming to the end on Super Tuesday, or even after the last primary. But there will be a huge time gap between primaries, and the time when Doctor wins the republican nomination, or drops his support of republican party and goes on his own. We should use that time to create large election base for Dr. Paul.

In my opinion, the most inexpensive way to have a Ron Paul newspaper, delivered to every home in the country. Canvassing is hard, and many people are shy. Internet is cheap, but it mostly targets younger base, and we may have used every resourse here already. MSM is expensive and they will not let us in.

If we have a newspaper, we can have it printed and delivered locally. That will be very cheap and effective, compared to any other way of delivering the message.

Unfortunately, I cannot push it myself because English is my second language, and we have a huge cultural gap. But it would be nice if someone can start and organize this project. I'd be happy to deliver it to my negibors.

yongrel
01-21-2008, 06:50 PM
AARP is the most widely read publication in America because they send it to everyoneone for free.

We should do the same. Just think... all of that money that was poured into the money pit known as the blimp could've gone toward something productive like this.

hamilton1049
01-21-2008, 07:41 PM
I've pondered this idea and even brought it up a few times, a paper that filters issues threw a constitutional test and produces a constitutionally sound solution for readers to understand and consider.

Goldwater Conservative
01-21-2008, 07:44 PM
In keeping with the future name of this website, LibertyForest.com, maybe the Liberty Log?

trey4sports
01-21-2008, 07:47 PM
lets get this idea off the ground. anyone know how to get this rollin?

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-21-2008, 07:49 PM
I would definitely contribute to this, and distribute as well.