Hunter 1%
McCain 32%
Paul 1%
Romney 7%
Tancredo 1%
F Thompson 15%
T Thompson -
Undecided 13%
John McCain leads Rudy Giuliani 31% to 23% among Republicans, with Fred Thompson at 15%. Among men, McCain leads Fred Thompson 27% to 24%, with Giuliani at 19%. Among women, McCain leads Giuliani 38% to 27%, with 8% for Mitt Romney and 6% for Fred Thompson.

Please note that Jim Gilmore, Chuck Hagel, and George Pataki have been removed from the Republican questionnaire beginning with this survey.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 06:43 AM
Well, it looks like Arizona is being fairly faithful to their boy, John "amnesty" McCain.

Slugg
07-30-2007, 06:49 AM
These posts are depressing. :p

freelance
07-30-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm shocked at McCain's 32%. I thought Arizonans (is that what you call people from AZ?) were disgusted with him after his position on shamnesty.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 07:44 AM
Bradley, is there any chance that you know of that the campaign could get the official endorsement of Barry Goldwater, Jr.? Seems to me that if he were willing to do that and actively get involved in the campaign for at least Arizona, it could be very helpful.

Bradley in DC
07-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Bradley, is there any chance that you know of that the campaign could get the official endorsement of Barry Goldwater, Jr.? Seems to me that if he were willing to do that and actively get involved in the campaign for at least Arizona, it could be very helpful.

I remember seeing a video of him introducing Dr. Paul with some glowing praise (can't remember off the top of my head if it were a formal endorsement, but yes, he's supporting Dr. Paul).

freelance
07-30-2007, 07:49 AM
His granddaughter makes TV appearances. I saw her last year on one of the cable networks. She would make a terrific surrogate speaker.

purepaloma
07-30-2007, 07:57 AM
These numbers HAVE to be off. McCain is NOT that high here after his amnesty crap.

And, Goldwater's family and many followers live in Arizona.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 08:27 AM
I remember seeing a video of him introducing Dr. Paul with some glowing praise (can't remember off the top of my head if it were a formal endorsement, but yes, he's supporting Dr. Paul).

Yes, I've seen it, but it didn't look like a formal endorsement. My point was that if the campaign could get him on board to speak out on Dr. Paul's behalf in Arizona, it might have a huge impact.