PDA

View Full Version : The John Gibson Show...

Derek Johnson
01-21-2008, 06:20 PM
is about to get the rEVOLution, again...

888-788-9910

Don't be shy...;)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-21-2008, 06:21 PM
tv? radio?

Derek Johnson
01-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Radio. It was Spencer Hughes in for John. I just went on and dropped Ron on his discussion of Chuckabbee's stupid 3 years aging to 1 [or 4 to 1 whatever] theory on McCain's age. I told Spencer that he should vote for another 72 year old: Ron Paul

Anyway, he questioned Ron's mass appeal, and I returned who else has endorsements ranging from the clergy [Baldwin and others] to Howard Stern. Upon hearing 'Howard Stern' he dropped me, but hopefully didn't 7 sec delay me out.

The point is obvious, Ron has tremendous mass appeal.....worldwide in fact.

driller80545
01-21-2008, 06:35 PM
where can I listen in on this before calling?

Derek Johnson
01-21-2008, 06:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/radio/johngibsonradio/index.html

Sey.Naci
01-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Radio. It was Spencer Hughes in for John. I just went on and dropped Ron on his discussion of Chuckabbee's stupid 3 years aging to 1 [or 4 to 1 whatever] theory on McCain's age. I told Spencer that he should vote for another 72 year old: Ron Paul

Anyway, he questioned Ron's mass appeal, and I returned who else has endorsements ranging from the clergy [Baldwin and others] to Howard Stern. Upon hearing 'Howard Stern' he dropped me, but hopefully didn't 7 sec delay me out.

The point is obvious, Ron has tremendous mass appeal.....worldwide in fact.Stern has NOT endorsed RP. He has spoken well of him, which is not the same thing.

Derek Johnson
01-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Stern has NOT endorsed RP. He has spoken well of him, which is not the same thing.

Brass tacks eh? Ok, you're right, you win. Stern talks favorably of Ron, um, just about every day lately. Laments the mainstream media treatment of him, encourages people to vote for him, but no, no endorsement. Thank God you caught that.