PDA

View Full Version : 5 more hours to go! We need $130,966 every hour now to reach $2 mil

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 06:16 PM
We have five hours to go and need $130,966 each hour if we are to reach $2 million.

Time to push hard to get this done. Everyone throw in another $5, $10, or $20 bucks.

adpierce
01-21-2008, 06:33 PM
not giving a penny. Sorry I'm tapped out I gave a ton before hoping the American population was ready for Ron Paul... they're not and so I won't donate another penny. Got personal issues to deal with now. I support Ron Paul completely but it's clear big "money bombs" aren't convincing enough people that Dr. Paul is viable. I support y'all giving Dr. Paul money if you've got it to spare, but don't break the bank if you've got a family... kids... a spouse. They're more important than a single election even if it were to result in a Ron Paul presidency. He could only change so much so fast... this effort to reform this nation is going to be a marathon... not a sprint. Just a thought. Peace out.

Tina
01-21-2008, 06:36 PM
They're more important than a single election

Not really. We are facing a severe depression without him in office. How are you gonna pay the rent and buy food for your family....

TonySutton
01-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Mr. TonySutton,

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T372343-111835074

MattMinnesota
01-21-2008, 06:53 PM
I hope we make it, but I'm doubtful. Either way this was a great day.

justatrey
01-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Alot of us stayed up on Dec. 16th and there were massive donations between 11:45 - 12:00 as we pushed for 6 million. Alot of patriots "digging deep" and doubling their pledges

See the graph from the 16th. Hopefully we'll see the same thing tonight.

Appalachia
01-21-2008, 07:41 PM
It's important we make it to at least $2 million. Let's all do one last round of checks you can do to make sure that goal is reached. Contact your friends for example or see if you can donate a little bit more for our man Ron Paul.

jackers
01-21-2008, 07:42 PM
Just threw in $25 to the cause!

statesman
01-21-2008, 08:10 PM
This is more than just trying to get Ron Paul into the white house... this is also an effort to educate the people.

MalcolmGandi
01-21-2008, 08:30 PM
www.pauldigras.com
Please donate to this today!!!!

MalcolmGandi
01-21-2008, 08:32 PM
www.pauldigras.com Please donate to this ASAP! Forget MLK, this is more importaNT!

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 08:38 PM
We may not have time to educate the masses, but if we can convince all those that would vote for Ron Paul, but for the fact that they have not been told he can win, that he can win if they would just vote for him. Once we get them to vote for Ron Paul the other sheep will just follow the flock to Ron Paul. Just think of all those people who have told you he can't win. Thats a lot of people right! I tell them that if all those who tell me that were to just vote for him he would win Big Time.

The direction of the economy may give us what we need. Three weeks into the New Year, and over $5 trillion has been lost in global stock markets. People are starting to wake up to the fact that we are heading down fast. This might just make it click that they can no longer AFFORD to not vote for Ron Paul. The GOP can't afford to keep their Terror war going and the DEMS cannot afford a huge National health care program. The only sane one in the Crowd is Ron Paul. Sadly, It may just take a full on Collapse to wake them up.

The dems are debating tonight and you should hear them Trying to promise the world, while answering questions about the Economy. LOL It should be easy to beat all the candidates soon when the country is in shambles and they are the ones that have gotten us into this mess. Personally I think screw both parties. I'd love to see Ron Paul debating Mitt or McCain against Clinton or Obama. Now thats a Debate that he could wipe the floor with them. Maybe the parties need to crash and burn just like the Economy and we can start from scratch.

CopperheadNC
01-21-2008, 08:38 PM
www.pauldigras.com Please donate to this ASAP! Forget MLK, this is more importaNT!

Dammit I am getting really sick of some people placing their personal grassroots efforts at a higher level than donating to the campaign.

Tina
01-21-2008, 08:39 PM

creep.