PDA

View Full Version : This thing seen from another point of view,or from Romania

Romanian Guy
01-21-2008, 05:59 PM
hello, i`m from Romania, the information about the situation in the states does not come here ... i mean, if we don`t seek on the internet about the present situation in the states , the media here doesn`t cover those things up, and that`s not good from my point of view.
Because, the usa bombing iraq,afghanistan and iran ... is a threat for the entire world, i mean , what your leaders are doing is wrong, and soon ... the rest of the world will jump on you guys ... the truth is rising ...
what Ron Paul does is amazing, we here in Romania cannot believe that you people, not you , the rest of the population in the states .. even consider voting giuliani and the others ..

Sooner or later this thing will affect us,the romanians,and many many other countries, and that`s not fair, if the usa continues to go in this imperialistic way ...
i really don`t see a bright future for you ..
it`s just not fair.
from here, we cannot help you, a couple of guys here struggle to send the message to everybody , but , i hit upon the problem as you people do in your country, people just don`t care and do not want to know what is happening, and that`s a major problem.

i am conserned , if the usa fights russia , we will be in the middle, and we will eventually have to choose sides .. and so on , it`s simply not fair, so please.. do something .. it`s not just about you guys, it`s about many many other countries/people and so on ..

oh,and another thing , how the hell do you people still think that 9/11 was a hit of the terrorist ?
isn`t it obvious ?

Hitler destroyed his own government and then told the people that somebody else did it just to have a reason for killing and killing.
the history repeats itself...
wake up ...

i`ve seen a lot of debates ... on fox on so on ..
ron paul is the only one thinking str8 ..
go ron paul :)
/ sry for my english.

purplechoe
01-21-2008, 07:16 PM
welcome to the forums

Geronimo
01-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Best first post ever.

Corydoras
01-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Welcome! It's always good to know that people all over the world are rooting for Ron Paul!

You may want to say hello in the International area and see if there are other Romanians there that you can meet with and you can see if there is anything you can do to support Ron Paul from over there:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181

And as for 9/11, you can go into "Hot Topics" and post there about whether it was an "inside job." You will find lots of people there who want to talk about it.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Romanian Guy
01-22-2008, 07:04 AM
okay, 10xz for the help, and sry for posting in the wrong section :)

now, how is the situation there ? who`s winning and so on ? tell me , please

StateofTrance
01-22-2008, 07:14 AM
Thanks for dropping by and Welcome to the forums!

Fields
01-22-2008, 07:28 AM
Go Romania!

Romanian Guy
01-22-2008, 08:30 AM
I`m really trying hard here to spread the message , to wake up people who are interested just in paris hilton and so on ...
this is a world wide problem, it`s not just your problem, and it`s sad .. seeing american people saying ... die terrorist die and so on ..
what ron paul said ... is ... absolutely true and logical, if the us military .. stayed 5-6 years in a country .. killed it`s population, told them how 2 live , no doubt a few people will try 2 attack usa ... it`s the human nature , switch sides as he says ..
put yourself in their feet ... would you americans like iran to come to your country and tell you how 2 live and so on ? no
same problem here,in romania , and everywhere, nobody would like that, so ..
fight for ron paul ..
the sad part is , i know that in 1994 ... an american dude hacked the polls , voting, and he was send to court, and he said that .. every computerized poll,voting sistem,can be hacked ..
from what i know ,this time,it will be the same ,computerized system in the voting ..
therefore it WILL be hacked ..
i really hope i`m wrong, i really hope that ron paul wins, he is the only one , i`ve seen, at the debates, that tells the truth ... bring your troops home people..
they die for nothing, they die for the interest of other people , a few people,that get richer and richer ..
it is well knowed that war means money ...
the war costs ... people are getting richer and richer because of this war, your brothers , sisters , fathers,sons ,daughters die in this war,for what ? the war on global terrorism ? BULLSHIT ..
anyway .. soon .. people will rise up

the people own the government,they should decide ..
not the government ..

i simply love what ron paul says ..
he is telling the truth and i`ve heard that fox banned him from the debates, another reason for the people to see that all the bastards work as one team, the media is paid to say just what that few people want you,the population of the states, to know ..
it`s sad..
i really really hope that you guys will win and america will be, again , a free country ..
stop living in fear ..
no one hates the american people ..
no one.
and what i mean is no one hates the american people ... if their fckn troops are not invading a country ...
of course the iranian hates you
the iraqi
the afghanistan ..

even i hate the leaders of the usa because they have a military base here in romania, in constanta ,what the fck are you doing here ? why are you here ?
stop this thing ,it will get messy ..
it is vital that you guys stop your leaders from what they are doing, or else, somebody else will ..

constituent
01-22-2008, 08:33 AM
stay on the side of peae, it always wins in the end...

if your gov't stooges can't get you fighting, and our gov't stooges can't get
us fighting, then we all win and they lose.

it's quite simple, cooler heads always prevail!

hang in there.

Romanian Guy
01-22-2008, 08:39 AM
you are right ,but, we also are ruled by assholes...
that will choose to do whatever it takes to win some god damn money ..
that`s what i`m scared of ..

junior_bacon_cheeseburger
01-22-2008, 08:45 AM
trust me I despise the American government as much as the next guy, they are wayyyy out of control, and your right, the sheep don't care about it, they even laugh about it sometimes. The true enemies are the globalists and the bankers, they are to blame for the coming global depression, the most important thing is to get the word out that THEY are to blame. When a major economic crisis occurs, they will try to blame a race or a group of people, it is imperative that we not let that happen. If we can place the blame where it belongs it will spell the end of the CFR and their agenda.