PDA

View Full Version : you wont believe this.

fxmercenary
01-21-2008, 05:42 PM
ok, ive been watching the news on different channels over the last couple of months at these campaign rallys for different Republican candidates and began noticing something odd about them.

The supporters.

Well, to be exact the people in the crowd holding signs for Mitt Romney, Rudy, Mccain, Fred and Huckabee.

Whenever the camera pans out, they all begin shaking the signs they are holding the exact same way, holding them straight up with 2 hands, and shaking the signs.

Now, i dont have a whole lot to go on because i cant see their faces, just the back of their heads, but from what i can see, they seem to all be the exact same people! the same 12 of them, holding signs front and center when speeches are being given, flapping their signs in the exact same fashion.

can anyone get videos and confirm this? They appear to be the same dozen people at different campaign speeches for different candidates doing their sign wave in the exact same fashion. :confused:

ItsTime
01-21-2008, 05:43 PM
most of the people at most of the rallys are just campaign staff and HOARDS of reporters... you do not need real support when you have 40 reporters traveling with you.

PaultheSaint
01-21-2008, 05:46 PM
I know what you're saying. Almost like they are Qued when to cheer.

fxmercenary
01-21-2008, 05:55 PM
I know what you're saying. Almost like they are Qued when to cheer.

exactly, the camera pans out, and they start shaking

Xonox
01-21-2008, 06:01 PM
They're the same ones in Fox's "focus groups" :rolleyes:

an.old.analyst
01-21-2008, 06:04 PM
What a fantastic observation, fxmercenary. No one would ever believe this if they hadn't see it themselves. So nice to see people becoming "aware." Pat yourself on the back and keep observing.