PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul - Rudy

SFHSRonPaulFan
01-21-2008, 05:20 PM
I have a quick question about the animosity between Ron and Rudy. We have the "reading list" that Dr. Paul gave Giuliani, him saying that Rudy has constantly tried to "cut him down", and with the recent press release saying he finished in front of "of course - Rudy Giuliani." Is there any reason for this dislike because from what I've seen Rudy's comments haven't been much worse than Romney, Huckabee, or McCain's.

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 05:21 PM
It stems from Rudy laughing at Paul more than anyone during the debates

Huckabee hasn't laughed much.. McCain not as strong as Rudy laughs.. And Romney only really laughed hard in one debate.. Rudy laughs at him in all the debates

silverhandorder
Rudy is weak taking him on now looks good for us.

mavtek
Absolutely, look at Rudy's advisers and you will get all the information you need. I'm coming to the conclusion that 1st and foremost Ron Paul's goal was to derail Rudy, I think he has accomplished this goal.

cien750hp
01-21-2008, 05:22 PM
they got into it in an early debate over foreign policy and rudy accused him of saying america is responsible for 911

he may also have some personal dislike for him because he uses 911 to get elected
he is very humble, not like mccain who will use him being a POW to get elected too

stevedasbach
01-21-2008, 05:22 PM
I have a quick question about the animosity between Ron and Rudy. We have the "reading list" that Dr. Paul gave Giuliani, him saying that Rudy has constantly tried to "cut him down", and with the recent press release saying he finished in front of "of course - Rudy Giuliani." Is there any reason for this dislike because from what I've seen Rudy's comments haven't been much worse than Romney, Huckabee, or McCain's.

Rudy was the first to take a cheap shot by purposely mis-stating Paul's position.

Fields
01-21-2008, 05:24 PM
That annoying laugh of his is sort of like Hillary's hahah

RSLudlum
01-21-2008, 05:25 PM
It is very appearent in just the debates that Rudy is quite disrespectful, and how can we expect him to act any different when confronted with major decisions and other countries' leaders.