PDA

View Full Version : The media are liars

liberty_Forever
01-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Okay, I'm going to post this because I'm sitting here flipping through the television news networks, and I see them mention every candidate BUT PAUL.

Not only that, but they now are discussing the "economic downturn" as if it's some surprise, and how all these other candidates have a plan to fix everything. To those of you who accuse all of us for wearing 'tinfoil hats' , I suggest you turn on your television.

Tell me in all honesty there is not a DELIBERATE editorial policy to ignore Paul, who is the only candidate with a consistent and serious economic and monetary policy. They are purposefully manipulating public opinion... and Now they have hijacked his message.

I am outraged. I feel like we are living in 1984.

Kludge
01-21-2008, 04:23 PM
I think you're in the wrong forum... Everyone here is wearing tinfoil hats.

I haven't heard anyone, in all my time here, ever say that FNN isn't blacking out Ron Paul

HillbillyDan
01-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Alex Jones: "The answer to 1984 is 1776"

thehittgirl
01-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Yeah, you're preaching to the choir. But hey, vent when you need to.

fj45lvr
01-21-2008, 04:27 PM
glad to see you have finally opened your eyes.

we have the best "free press" federal reserve notes can buy!!!!!

It won't change until you start to invest in metals....lead particularly.

icon124
01-21-2008, 04:29 PM
RP who is that? Wait...why am I here...I'm just a crazy conspiracy theory nut...damn me...I'm supposed to just go along with the crowd and shut up...sorry

phree
01-21-2008, 04:48 PM
Good point, but does this need to have a thread? Does this help the campaign in some way that I'm missing?

Sorry.