PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Campaign Email Sent!

kutibah
01-21-2008, 03:48 PM
January 21, 2008

As most of you already know, today is another amazing fundraising day for Ron Paul!

We've just passed $1,100,000 raised for the day, representing donations from over 14,000 people, including more than 3,500 first-time donors!

If you haven't made a contribution yet, today is definitely the day to do it.

After Saturday's second-place finish in Nevada, let's make as big a splash in the mainstream media as we can. The media would like to silence Dr. Paul, but with your help, his message will be heard!

Make your most generous donation now: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate, and encourage all your friends and family to donate, too!

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008

rp08orbust
01-21-2008, 03:49 PM
So why didn't they overtly help out with the other money bombs?

tarabyte
01-21-2008, 03:50 PM
January 21, 2008

As most of you already know, today is another amazing fundraising day for Ron Paul!

We've just passed $1,100,000 raised for the day, representing donations from over 14,000 people, including more than 3,500 first-time donors!

If you haven't made a contribution yet, today is definitely the day to do it.

After Saturday's second-place finish in Nevada, let's make as big a splash in the mainstream media as we can. The media would like to silence Dr. Paul, but with your help, his message will be heard!

Make your most generous donation now: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate, and encourage all your friends and family to donate, too!

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008

At least the real campaign is on the ball with sending out newsletters :)

But we need grassroots newsletters too. Please read and comment on my thread regarding the TeaParty07 emails (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=96586).

nodope0695
01-21-2008, 03:52 PM

I think they want us to know they're watching and that they appreciate what we're doing.

tamor
01-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Come On - Nice to hear from them

kutibah
01-21-2008, 03:54 PM

Because they just realized that they should :P :D

wfd40
01-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Nice... that goes out to what?? 200k plus people!

HQ in sync with the grassroots!?? Say it aint so

:)

Menthol Patch
01-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Keep donating!

tarabyte
01-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Nice... that goes out to what?? 200k plus people!

HQ in sync with the grassroots!?? Say it aint so

:)

It's about time really. The campaign has the official list of donors, so obviously their newsletters are going out to EVERY donor, so the official newsletters are the most important ones. :)

Still I'd like to hear from people if they think we should do an official grassroots newsletter, because I do think it would be a good idea. Ron Paul's list is ONLY donors, but our list could be for ANYONE that is interested in the campaign.

LizC
01-21-2008, 03:57 PM
I think they want us to know they're watching and that they appreciate what we're doing.

I agree....

dshields
01-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Sometimes it takes a while for an engine to get up to full steam.

To be honest, I don't think the campaign was ready for the grass-roots success they have. Since they are aware of the donation drive and our efforts for today, it would indicate to me on a positive note that they are getting a handle on things.

It is all very encouraging!

Dave

T206
01-21-2008, 03:59 PM
representing donations from over 14,000 people

Is that correct?

ronpaulgraphs.com shows 11,999 donors today, and 14,349 donations today

acroso
01-21-2008, 04:00 PM
We're on track to beat both Huckl and Thompson in Florida..even tho it's winner take all.

RP is on a role!

Bilgefisher
01-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Sometimes it takes a while for an engine to get up to full steam.

To be honest, I don't think the campaign was ready for the grass-roots success they have. Since they are aware of the donation drive and our efforts for today, it would indicate to me on a positive note that they are getting a handle on things.

It is all very encouraging!

Dave

I like your perspective.

parke
01-21-2008, 04:26 PM
Im staying positive. There are things that our in our favor. The message is honest. Ron Paul has run for president before. He's really smart. He has a good team around him. Im sure he has learned a few things in his 30 years of doing so. This is an American message. People just need to hear it.

We have enough money to stay in for the long haul. Nobody said this would be easy. We do however have until November to continue to bring people to this movement. Our meetups need to learn from the guy who won us a county in NH.