PDA

View Full Version : The advantage of early primaries for fighting vote fraud

Man from La Mancha
01-21-2008, 03:19 PM
By Feb. most the states primaries that count will be over which would give us 6 months to prove vote fraud and demand new paper ballot primaries in all 50 states. The primaries could all be held in August. IMO

bcasanov
01-21-2008, 03:41 PM
One of the ways we can circumvent the system entirely is by voting through absentee ballot. We can make three copies of the ballot: one, we can send to the secretary of state elections office, the second, we send to Ron Paul HQ, and the third, we can keep for ourselves, in case any of them get lost by mail, and we can prove that we voted for Dr. Paul. To better ensure that the ballots are received, we can certify them by mail and obtain the signature of the person who receives them.

Well, you can do all this if you don't trust the system at all. For most of us, though, there doesn't seem to be any problem with entrusting our votes to black boxes, until something major happens.

ruzz
01-21-2008, 03:49 PM
I think we should stop talking about voter fraud and focus on trying to get Ron Paul elected. Focusing on this vote fraud crap takes energy away from the things that matter.

No wonder people call us crazy. Maybey some black helecopters are involved too

peace out

Man from La Mancha
01-21-2008, 07:51 PM
I think we should stop talking about voter fraud and focus on trying to get Ron Paul elected. Focusing on this vote fraud crap takes energy away from the things that matter.

No wonder people call us crazy. Maybey some black helecopters are involved too

peace outIllogical because Ron can't win with vote fraud, already donations are down because of low percentages in the primaries. You have no clue to the massive vote fraud that has been going nationwide for over 30 yr. Learn about it so you can make a logical suggestion.

justinc.1089
01-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Illogical because Ron can't win with vote fraud, already donations are down because of low percentages in the primaries. You have no clue to the massive vote fraud that has been going nationwide for over 30 yr. Learn about it so you can make a logical suggestion.

Yeah I didn't think vote fraud and theft was on an election stealing level, although I of course knew it is fact that some happens whether it comes from intentional actions or mistakes. But after seeing New Hampshire and the evidence for it happening there on a level big enough to steal the election I think it is now more likely it is happening on an election stealing level than not.

And then wierd stuff happened here in SC too. Our machines in Horry county were all dying, then misinformation was put out by I believe diebold about "human error" which was totally untrue, and then one of the most disliked candidates by South Carolinians won, a candidate for amnesty when SC's biggest issue is border security.

Its just wierd if you ask me. Very wierd.

McCain winning SC is like Huckabee winning New York. I mean do you see that happening?

You know how many McCain signs I have seen in my state while putting out Paul signs?

3!

Yes, only 3! Out of EVERYWHERE I have been in the state, I have only seen 3 McCain signs compared to of course TONS of other signs, although NO Giuliani signs, which makes perfect sense because SC hates Giuliani lol. But Paul, Romney, Huckabee, and Thompson had tons of signs everywhere. McCain did not.

McCain even had to give away debate tickets to his supporters because he did not have enough supporters going to his rally to take all his tickets or something I guess. The man had no support in SC. He realisticly should have placed only a decent bit above Giuliani.

Paul and McCain should have been fighting for third, or probably fourth here in SC. And then McCain WINS here?

Its almost too strange for me to buy.