PDA

View Full Version : So I got on AJ's radio show...

RonPaulFever
01-21-2008, 03:17 PM
I mentioned the money bomb, then challenged any listeners in my area to come by our RP campaign office before 3 pm and I would match their donation to the campaign. 4 people came in and I ended up matching $185 in donations! A lady came in past the deadline but still donated $100, so all told we had $470 donated.

I was also going to mention the precinct captain program but Alex cut me off before I had a chance, then proceeded to berate me for calling in to promote my "little meetup thing" or whatever, lol.

werdd
01-21-2008, 03:20 PM
that is why alex jones sucks.

whutaboutbob
01-21-2008, 03:42 PM
You did well man, no worries and thank you!

:D

Trigonx
01-21-2008, 03:44 PM
you got RP more money and we thank you

pacelli
01-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I mentioned the money bomb, then challenged any listeners in my area to come by our RP campaign office before 3 pm and I would match their donation to the campaign. 4 people came in and I ended up matching $185 in donations! A lady came in past the deadline but still donated $100, so all told we had $470 donated.

I was also going to mention the precinct captain program but Alex cut me off before I had a chance, then proceeded to berate me for calling in to promote my "little meetup thing" or whatever, lol.

Alex has been in a strange mood over the past couple weeks, I think he's too focused on his own projects (like making a jfk video in dallas, etc). You did very well, I was listening and heard you. When he went off about how you should have directed people to the ron paul website, I was thinking "Shit Alex, you didn't plug the moneybomb at all until this caller, thank god somebody got it out there".

Nice job, thank you!

Dave Wood
01-21-2008, 03:46 PM
good job! Someone needed to get this on the air. Our promotional abilities are showing some cracks here lately.

PatriotOne
01-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Alex has been in a strange mood over the past couple weeks, I think he's too focused on his own projects (like making a jfk video in dallas, etc).

Frankly I'm surprised he hasn't had to be fitted for a straight jacket by now. Not because he is crazy but researching this stuff can drive a normal person to the brink of madness.

Him merely getting in strange or testy moods amazes me :D