PDA

View Full Version : One of the BEST Ron Paul fund raising ideas EVER!

Xenophage
01-21-2008, 03:11 PM
http://www.ronpaultoolbar.com

I was just told about this site and its an amazing idea. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS TOOLBAR RIGHT NOW.

Every time you use it to search the web, the various Ron Paul grassroots campaigns get money from Yahoo! Registered users can even vote on how much money gets sent to each grassroots operation, from Call 4 Paul, to the Ron Paul Blimp, to Operation Broadcast Freedom and more!

Xenophage
01-21-2008, 03:58 PM
bump!

Rahl
01-21-2008, 04:02 PM
if thats as easy as it sounds this is a powerful weapon.

mysticgeek
01-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Being a computer geek I am extremely anti-toolbar ... however ... since it helps the revolution... I am game! I am going to install this on my test machine and report back with results ...

AlbemarleNC0003
01-21-2008, 04:07 PM
the money does not go to the official campaign, but it could keep the blimp afloat. See the list on the left of the link for where the money can go.

FrankRep
01-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Where does the money come from?

CurtisLow
01-21-2008, 04:12 PM
/////

Kludge
01-21-2008, 04:14 PM
I've had it for weeks, I just liked the easy access to RonPaulRadio... >.>

mysticgeek
01-21-2008, 04:15 PM

advertisements ... aka ... yahoo ... if you notice when you first install ... if you don't uncheck changing your default search provider ... it changes to Yahoo

jabrownie
01-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Bumpity Bump....Spread this info around to meetup's, etc.

thehighwaymanq
01-21-2008, 05:18 PM
I use it!

It's great!

BUMP!

thehighwaymanq
01-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Bump!

epro
01-21-2008, 05:38 PM
today that made me smile and I said to myself....That would be sweet, I would do that in a heartbeat.

It was an anti Fox News money bomb! just think of the implications that would have on FOX if it broke all time records even Nov 5th :)

rmholla
01-21-2008, 06:51 PM
I don't really care all that much for toolbars either. What are your results so far MysticGeek?

-

Basilieus
01-21-2008, 06:52 PM
A better effort would be to donate all of our "economic stimulus" money to RP. 100,000 x 800 each = ..................

liberteebell
01-21-2008, 06:53 PM
I've had it for weeks, I just liked the easy access to RonPaulRadio... >.>

I've had it for weeks too with no problems that I can see. I hate toolbars too but ANYTHING for the revolution.

nmlifestyles
01-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Ron Paul Toolbar is LEGIT - Safe & Secure - My name is Chris Lawton 864-325-6400 - My story is on the front page - feel free to call me with any questions.

darbsllim
01-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Hey guys, the money comes from yahoo searches!

We'd have put up a google search but you can't incentivize a google search.

The toolbar is completely safe, and thank you to mysticgeek for putting up the tutorial on the web!

btw mysticgeek I tried to reply to your blog post to thank you, but email you to thank you, but I got this error message when I hit post:

Not Found

The requested URL /wp-comments-post-nospam.php was not found on this server

TheHand
01-24-2008, 09:18 AM
Been using it for weeks. No problems except the radio link. It seems to work fine with no errors but no sound? This works on my friends computer. Any ideas?

athlon64bit
02-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Being a computer geek I am extremely anti-toolbar ... however ... since it helps the revolution... I am game! I am going to install this on my test machine and report back with results ...

The Ron Paul Toolbar is a virus and it makes no money for ron paul's campaign. My kaspersy antivirus recognised it as a virus which steals password details and credit card details.

Thomas_DK
02-11-2008, 10:29 AM
check out this other forum - people have computerproblems after using it: http://www.ronpaulforum.com/showthread.php?p=324556#post324556

amy31416
02-11-2008, 10:32 AM
The Ron Paul Toolbar is a virus and it makes no money for ron paul's campaign. My kaspersy antivirus recognised it as a virus which steals password details and credit card details.

Yeah, it slowed my computer down and the people who set it up were not at all responsive when I asked questions.

Could you people please show some proof that the money is actually going to Ron Paul grassroots efforts? You had January to raise money and now is the time to show the proof.

Otherwise, it's just another scam.

If it sounds too good to be true, then it is . . .

DAFTEK
02-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Can this also be made to use Google search and still get money?

Edu
02-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Can't they set up a google toolbar also?

amy31416
02-11-2008, 10:53 AM
To be completely fair, I emailed Harold of ronpaulbillboards.com and got this response:

"Thanks Amy for looking out for us : ) . Yes we did receive a check from them this past Friday, our webpage is updated above their banner for the Ron Paul Toolbar. It's a great innovative way to fund the grassroots so at least vote if you don't want to install the toolbar. Again thanks and we are so excited about finally launching a billboard in our home town Austin.

In Liberty,

Kerry
Harold

Ron Paul Billboards"

So if it works for you, then it could be a decent way to raise money. I retract the negative statements I've made about it.

theantirobot
02-11-2008, 11:02 AM

It's basically free money. This type of thing is as close to a free lunch as we're ever going to get. If the official campaign created this at the beginning it could have been huge. Imagine how much money they could have brought in! I would say Google tool bar would be the way to go though.

Edu
02-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Let's get ronpaulbillboards to set up a google toolbar and/or a yahoo one so we don't have to worry about it. ronpaulbillboards has been doing a great job with funds and is trusted.

athlon64bit
02-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Well I dunno, all I know is my kaspersky antivirus detected code on the toolbar website saying that it logs credit card details. Then I saw a post on www.ronpaulforum.com froma guy who said it was a virus so I knew that it was bad news. It sounded suspicious the moment I saw it.

Ross

darbsllim
02-12-2008, 02:07 PM
It's basically free money. This type of thing is as close to a free lunch as we're ever going to get. If the official campaign created this at the beginning it could have been huge. Imagine how much money they could have brought in! I would say Google tool bar would be the way to go though.

Yes, it is an amazing idea and it still is an amazing idea that can still bring in 6 figures monthly for the campaign if people spread the word =)

athlon64bit, please delete your comments. You've been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there's nothing wrong with the toolbar. We don't need slander, we need support.

To answer your question theantirobot, you can't make a google toolbar because Google doesn't allow incentivized searches. If someone made a toolbar like ours with a google search, google would just shut them down.

Come on people, download the toolbar and tell every RP support you know about it!

http://www.ronpaultoolbar.com

We can still raise multiple 6 figures monthly if everyone got on board - and it's all free!

nmlifestyles
02-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Let's get ronpaulbillboards to set up a google toolbar and/or a yahoo one so we don't have to worry about it. ronpaulbillboards has been doing a great job with funds and is trusted.

Edu, please contact ronpaulbillboards, they where one of the recipients last month's checks - see http://ronpaultoolbar.com/testimonial.shtml!