PDA

View Full Version : Tivo Alert: Cnn 3:50pm EST

greendiseaser
01-21-2008, 02:56 PM
EST [oops]
Anyone who has a tivo that was just on, for CNN...

can you PLEAAAAAAAAAASE post the video of bush on that private plane from his govenor-dom ... where he does the take off announcement and also has the night mask on saying "I can't hear you because i can't see!"

OMFG.
ROFLMAO

People, you NEED to see this shit!

It will MAKE ... YOUR ... DAY!

frasu
01-21-2008, 02:58 PM
i didn't get what happened, but sounds funny

Cindy
01-21-2008, 03:03 PM
I've seen it , it is funny. They are running segments on the silly antics of candidates when they travel on Comercial Airliners. It was old footage of Bush.

Looks like all the saftey rules go out the window when a candidate is on board.

They are standing up and partying during a landing, they surf down the isles during take off. Totally out of control!!!

greendiseaser
01-21-2008, 03:04 PM
i didn't get what happened, but sounds funny

They were showing video clips from candidates past and present on their private & charter planes. Bush apparently did a faux-flight-attendant take off speech, in which i *think* he said "place your EXPECTATIONS in the cabinets for take off ... though maybe i'm just hearing what i want to hear ... and then he was wandering around like fuking idiot with night shades on ... acting like an absolute drugged up nut ... and the guy with the camera stops him, and he says in this quazi-idiot-alien-moron voice ... "I cant ... HEAAAARRRR you ... because i ... cant ...S EEEEEEE you." ....

Sheer lunacy!

PLEASE SOMEONE HAVE THIS FOR YOU TUBE?

:( :( :(

kirkblitz
01-21-2008, 03:05 PM
funny as hell :D