PDA

View Full Version : Saw OBAM ad now in cali -- they are good

Lord Xar
01-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Okay,

I just saw a Obama ad on tv here in cali. It was good. It talked about him and his votes and his solutions.

Can Ron please get ads out that talk about HIM and HIS VOTES ---

I mean he is the STRONGEST CANDIDATE by FAR - YET, you don't know anything about it.

Shit, talk about how McCain said he was the most honest man in washington.... people want to KNOW ABOUT THE MAN !!!!!!! AND HIS MESSAGE!

ronpaulfan
01-21-2008, 02:34 PM
HQ is talentless

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-21-2008, 02:36 PM
HQ seems determined at ALL COST to refuse to make a decent Ron Paul ad. :(

colecrowe
01-21-2008, 02:38 PM
bump

most important prob and issue with the Campaign

DAFTEK
01-21-2008, 02:45 PM
They are running on CNN also a few times a day...

Phantom
01-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Have you guys seen this Obama video? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY) Read some of the comments below the video.

sgrooms
01-21-2008, 02:52 PM
ive been seeing two or three a day from obama here in arizona. theyre about health care and fixing washington.

AisA1787
01-21-2008, 02:53 PM
HQ is talentless

qft

HOLLYWOOD
01-21-2008, 02:57 PM
HQ seems determined at ALL COST to refuse to make a decent Ron Paul ad. :(

YES and what the CLUELESS in ARLINGTON, VA keep forgetting...

People are NOT going to donate or won't donate as much, if the Campaign continues to run without a STRATEGIES or OPERATIONS by a bunch of Wanta Be... professionals who seem to conduct the SAME EXPERIMENT in EVERY STATE EXPECTING BETTER RESULTS.

expatinireland
01-21-2008, 03:06 PM
YES and what the CLUELESS in ARLINGTON, VA keep forgetting...

People are NOT going to donate or won't donate as much, if the Campaign continues to run without a STRATEGIES or OPERATIONS by a bunch of Wanta Be... professionals who seem to conduct the SAME EXPERIMENT in EVERY STATE EXPECTING BETTER RESULTS.

You can put me in that camp.

I did not donate as much as I could have today specifically because the campaign has now shown me that it is inept and I am not going to give more until I see some proof of improvement.

Their ads seem to have been produced by a production company that just materialised out of a 20 year old time warp from a minor market far removed from civilisation.

DealzOnWheelz
01-21-2008, 03:39 PM
guys they're ads have been getting better

Remember most of the ads were made before nov 5th so they really didn't have the money to go all out

But if we don't donate as much as possible they will never get any better and we will not do any better

This is what you call a return in investment; The more risk you take the better the results

Redcard
01-21-2008, 03:47 PM
guys they're ads have been getting better

Remember most of the ads were made before nov 5th so they really didn't have the money to go all out

But if we don't donate as much as possible they will never get any better and we will not do any better

This is what you call a return in investment; The more risk you take the better the results

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

People have made better ad copy on Youtube than the national ads. We gave them a TON of money in December, and saw nothing.

It's not the ad BUYS.. it's the production value. It just looks bad, and they can do better, even with a little bit of money that they had to buy before November.

And frankly, if you're saying that we have a 2 month turn-around on ads, we might as well stop now. The turn around should be under 2 weeks, if that.